Nina Leonard TSV 27/05/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just watched it on the repeat at 8am and really, if they're going to put embellishments on, at least put them on STRAIGHT. The point of the diamond wasn't always completely in the middle. There's a quality control issue with this one.

Just watched it on the repeat at 8am and really, if they're going to put embellishments on, at least put them on STRAIGHT. The point of the diamond wasn't always completely in the middle. There's a quality control issue with this one.

I noticed that with the embellishment! It was the fact that it was there at all which made me hesitant to order, then I noticed it pointing off centre on the natural option and that decided it - I won't be ordering.

She said she was wearing a large but I agree she would have looked so much better in an xl. Julia does the same, often squeezing into dresses one or two sizes too small. Surely they look in the mirror before going on air????

She said she was wearing a large but I agree she would have looked so much better in an xl. Julia does the same, often squeezing into dresses one or two sizes too small. Surely they look in the mirror before going on air????

It made me laugh, how they were both going on about how it didn't accentuate your larger areas, when it was so obvious that it did!! I like Jilly, but whoever put her in that dress mustn't have wanted anybody to buy it.:mysmilie_506:

I watched some of the launch and to be honest I thought this dress looked awful on them all, even the models. The style is outdated, the length is too short, the beaded diamond shape on the front was wonky and patterns and colourways were awful. There was another dress later in the show which looked much nicer and would have been far better as a tsv.

B/awful ! and in profile poor old Jilly looked 6 months gone ! can understand now why she knows her body shape and sticks to trousers.

Why can't they make the length a bit longer? It lays just on the knees and doesn't flatter anyone. Not keen on any of the prints but that animal print one is particularly hideous. I don't know who they are trying to kid but its not a flattering dress.

The guest who is on in place of Lenny looks particularly awful. She looks like she is wearing 2 sizes too small, completely sausaged into it although she has just denied this. Why don't they wear their real size?

I agree she looked bad especially when the models look good by way of comparison. No chance of me buying anything as I already have a few polyester dresses and I do not need anymore. Was wearing a Kim and Co shift dress yesterday in poly that always looks good.

The guest who is on in place of Lenny looks particularly awful. She looks like she is wearing 2 sizes too small, completely sausaged into it although she has just denied this. Why don't they wear their real size?

He he, the term "sausaged into it" made me chuckle!!

Have to agree, horrid dress. Somebody likes it though, the blue and white is all but sold out!!

Havent seen much of the presentation, just a smidgen this morning and noticed it wasnt being presented by Lenny? Are we to assume that even he doesnt like it? Or is there another reason he's not here ?

Latest posts

Back