Nina Leonard TSV 11/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never bought anything from lenny but hes probably the only one at QVC who can truly make me LOL :rock:

I bought a knitted suit ages ago, oh my word, the trousers were dire. My DD was mortified when I tried them on in case I asked her to come out with me. Itchy too. Very poor quality.

Has it washed well? Has it bobbled?

Yes and no, in that order, but I do hand wash and dry flat (don't own a tumble dryer). I also have a black knit NL top and another purple knit dress which are lovely (to me) but in XL size and I'm no longer in XL size (am now 48lbs lighter). I've never worn any of his slinky fabric, but his knitted designs suit me (I am on the short side though, and his knitted pieces are often shorter, whereas the other fabric seems to cater for very tall ladies). I wear the knit dresses with opaque tights and boots.

I agree with weathergirl, I sometimes wonder if there is some sort of competition going on as to who can be the most outraged by a garment. It wont be long before someone likens a polyester dress to war crimes.

As for Lenny, I do like him. I don't buy much of his stuff as I'm not keen. I did buy a knitted dress that was like a faux cardi with buttons that did not open which I have worn lots of times. I bought a skirt which just didn't fit well when worn and creased beyond hope. I sent back with a 1 star review that was published. I recently went to the Shrewsbury outlet shop and bought a top and trouser set that was just about good enough for around the house but it was the princely sum of £2.99.

I don't rate them either, but like you ,love his banter with the presenters.

Ditto for me too. Definitely not my style of clothes but Lenny has grown on me. I didn't like his OTT behaviour when I first saw him, but I love it now. He never fails to make me laugh and smile and brightens a bad day.

Latest posts

Back