Nina Leonard TSV 11/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

PEBE

Guest Shopper
Just wondered if any of the super sleuths out there knew what the Nina Leonard TSV will be ? I am probably in the minority but I do like the dresses, especially for work.

Also, there is a lovely NL dress on the QVC Pintrest board for Autumn Winter. I did ask them on Facebook for the item number but they never came back to me. Just said that they were looking into it. Any ideas ?

At the bottom of this page ?

http://www.qvcuk.com/Fashion.catego...)-_-(Fashion)&cm_sp=MH-_-(Fashion)-_-(Fashion)

Thanks very much
Pebexx

That is a bit disappointing, hoping for a dress. Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

those tux trousers really are revolting! And as for the red dress, well sorry, but i ain't playing mrs santa this year!

I`m never tempted by NL clothes but I must admit Lenny livens up the shows and keeps the presenters on their toes.

Flicked onto this at 7am show and Lennie was saying this is all the stock he can get. It's sold out in the rest of the world!!!!! So in other words, we get the leftovers in the UK.

Plus this style (which looks like a mock Santa outfit in the red - awful) fits Joy perfectly!!! Which means that those of us who are pear-shaped will have to go up a size or two. Even on the usual-sized model it looked tight over the hips. Not a good look, and also how could you gorge out over Christmas with this on? One has to be practical about these things!

Sorry I can't watch Lenny. But taste in clothes is a very individual thing. I am sure the whole population of America don't dress the same. We Brits most certainly don't. Looking at American fashion -Yong Kim is a very different style to Nina Leonard. Gap is a very different style to saks 5th Avenue. We can't pigeon hole but I agree Q seems to have a lot of a certain type of clothes. Must be down to customer demographic and judging by the sell outs they must be getting it right from their perspective. I know that something that looks good on a model is very likely to look hideous on me. I learnt a lot from the Trinny/Gok type shows and try to dress for my body shape in colours that hopefully suit my skin tone. I would never insult someone else because I personally would not choose to wear something they like. They may look amazing in it. I also hope that I have a "me"style rather than looking exactly the same as the next person who walks out of M & S. One person's "classy" is another person's "boring". One person's "slouchy" is another person's "sloppy".

I would never insult someone else because I personally would not choose to wear something they like. They may look amazing in it.

Well, I would hope not. Only the extremely rude would do that, and neither I nor you would do that, I'm sure. I expressed an opinion - it looks tacky, the sizing isn't right for pear shapes and we in the UK have been sent what the rest of the world didn't buy.

Lenny cracks me up so I do watch his shows, but the 2 hour tsv show was extra funny although I did feel for the lovely Alison who got strict with him a few times and I think if he had been on with a less experienced presenter, it might have been absolute chaos. That said I won't be buying the tsv as it does not appeal to me.

I just can't watch NL, I dare say he is funny but he is far too loud for me. My flexi friend is quite safe today....

I would never insult someone else because I personally would not choose to wear something they like. They may look amazing in it.

Well, I would hope not. Only the extremely rude would do that, and neither I nor you would do that, I'm sure. I expressed an opinion - it looks tacky, the sizing isn't right for pear shapes and we in the UK have been sent what the rest of the world didn't buy.

Agreed thatu in fact I was not referring to your post or the TSV in my post. You are spot on that it is extremely rude to insult others because they like clothes that "you" may choose not to wear. There are many times I read this forum and think "you would say that because I bet you would look like a sack of spuds in it"!!! lol. One man's meat is another man's poison. To be clear I don't mind people saying "I don't like that because it looks creased, or it's a bit garish colours so not for me" but to use language like "hideous monstrosity" or words of that ilk may insult someone who owns the item or wants it and would actually look amazing in it.

You know I just noticed the sell outs on this TSV are all in the larger sizes. Are Lenny's clothes more popular with the larger lady or something?

No, the larger ladies can't fit into them because he's making them too small, so its the smaller ladies buying them because they'll know they'll fit !!!

Lol! Just looked at the measurements and considering this is a tunic I can see what you mean!

Latest posts

Back