Nina Leonard Designer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chateau d"Argent chappie is Canadian I think. Now I quite like him as well!

And I reckon the models are pretty much able to cope with the likes of Lenny. They're professional models and they're very used to being told what to wear, how to stand and being poked and prodded by designers and stylists.

It's all the stretching of the garments that gets on my nerves, as well as Lenny not being able to cope being off camera. Let the clothes speak for themselves on the models once the guest has discussed their qualities with the presenter at the hanging on the rail bit. Overkill and hardsell is awful, as well as clothes being stretched for England, Beth and Goody being the worst offenders.

It's all the stretching of the garments that gets on my nerves, as well as Lenny not being able to cope being off camera. Let the clothes speak for themselves on the models once the guest has discussed their qualities with the presenter at the hanging on the rail bit. Overkill and hardsell is awful, as well as clothes being stretched for England, Beth and Goody being the worst offenders.

i used to think that they were demonstrating the elasticity. now i realise theyre just pulling the polyester out of their bum-cracks.

i rather like lenny. he's well over the top sometimes but at least he's got a bit of va va voom about him which i find entertaining. i imagine the american audience go for all that shouting and "my plus size girls" stuff and it would be hard for him to adjust the approach for an occasional visit here.

he's also got one FINE head of hair on him for a gentleman of his age, he must be in his late fifties or early sixties. he mentioned the other day that he has a daughter who's 20 which rather surprised me. i've imagined Nina to be more of a business partner than wife in the true sense. very wrong of me to judge a book by its cover.

I think he mentioned he was in his 80's!!

Latest posts

Back