Nikki Gewirtz

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonz

Registered Shopper
Nikki mentioned on air recently that she doesn't wear her wedding ring anymore.
Anyone know why? Brought to mind the Pipa ring saga and look how that turned out:mysmilie_486:

Ooooh that's a bit personal lol, however, maybe she became allergic to the gold/platinum/silver etc. Or maybe her husband ran off with the Avon lady?

CC

Do we really need to pry into the personal lives of presenters, guests etc?

Still, I suppose my grandma was right... One woman's misery is another woman's gossip.

I don't always wear mine. Been married 10 years. To some of us it's just a ring, it's not symbolic. In fact, I have half a dozen rings I wear on that finger.

Ooooh that's a bit personal lol, however, maybe she became allergic to the gold/platinum/silver etc. Or maybe her husband ran off with the Avon lady?

CC

And we all know what happened to the Avon Lady (old joke)!

As Nikki mentioned not wearing her rings on air it's only natural that people who heard it will speculate as to the reasons and discuss them in a forum. No one is saying anything nasty.

People commented on this on Q FB page a couple months back and Nikki herself posted to say she hadn't meant to worry people by her comments but gave impression it was due to something that happened and she prefers not to wear them now. I got impression it was a safety issue. She is still with her husband.

Think it is best we draw line under this as if Nikki wished the details to be known she'd have said so in her response.

THREAD CLOSED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back