Night time on QVC. Will we ever get 24 hours live?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tristarMk11

Registered Shopper
I watch a lot during the night. I miss qvc when it stops going live at 2am. Wish they would go 24 hour. Ideal World starts live at 8am and qvc is a bit late starting the breakfast show at 9am I think.

I watch a lot during the night. I miss qvc when it stops going live at 2am. Wish they would go 24 hour. Ideal World starts live at 8am and qvc is a bit late starting the breakfast show at 9am I think.

But Qvc continue there live hrs till 2am unlike Ideal world which stop at 1am. Qvc will never be live 24 hrs the cost of staffing, lighting etc wouldnt be worth it to them

I suspected this but I think a lot of night time viewers who would love it. I like the company till 2am, no matter if Im interested in the product, having someone there live, talking to me, its unlike all the recorded tv. I think lots of insomniacs who wish they would go 24 hour, after all it would only be a few more hours and I think they could do it. The Call Centre is 24 hour, isn't it? I least think they could start the breakfast show at 8am too.

Their 'live' hours are purely a business decision. If they thought it would increase profits then I'm sure they would do it.

The harsh fact is that QVC is there to sell not to entertain or keep people company... they will make decisions on profit forecasting and nothing more.

The call centre 'night shift' will probably cost them hardly anything, there'll only be one or two people working overnight. To staff to studio and cover filming costs etc would involve loads of wages and overheads. They're only going to lay that sort of money out if it generates enough sales to warrant it, which it clearly wouldn't. There maybe an odd few who would want to order but the vast majority wouldn't bother. I don't see any point them changing anything.

I hardly buy in the day �� but in all fairness can understand some people wanting 24/7. For company I listen to podcasts as being a insomniac the last thing I want is, someone reminding me of the time, which in turn makes me feel,anxious.

I hardly buy in the day �� but in all fairness can understand some people wanting 24/7. For company I listen to podcasts as being a insomniac the last thing I want is, someone reminding me of the time, which in turn makes me feel,anxious.

Thanks. Havent see you since Iv been back, hope your well. I would certainly watch and more likely to order from a live presenter than a recorded show. I guess there isn't enough of an audience to justify going 24 hours. I do think though that 9am is a little late to start a breakfast show. Most other breakfast shows are finishing as qvc start. It makes me laugh when they have newspapers on the breakfast show, whats the point!

Thanks. Havent see you since Iv been back, hope your well. I would certainly watch and more likely to order from a live presenter than a recorded show. I guess there isn't enough of an audience to justify going 24 hours. I do think though that 9am is a little late to start a breakfast show. Most other breakfast shows are finishing as qvc start. It makes me laugh when they have newspapers on the breakfast show, whats the point!

Fine thanks, just a cough getting on my last nerve at moment lol. Hope you are also well. I really don't know why, they don't just read the news off their iPads lol. It's not like they read the news out to us. See....again wasting money on papers lol lol. I can't listen in mornings tbh as I can't cope, when it's KT she maybe lovely & all, but her faffing gets on my breasts ( better word than t***s

Latest posts

Back