Nice Smile

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
I think Pipa has a very nice smile. White teeth. Thought the other night that Julia's were dingy-looking. Mally and Barrowman's gnashers are OTT DazzlingWhite, though. imo

Yes I agree Snarly Pipa has good teeth and a lovely smile. I will admit I was wrong and retract my former comments about Miss Piggy having had a teef job because she clearly hasn't, they are still uneven and dingy looking. The homepage promo ad that Q were running pre Xmas had obviously been photo shopped to improve the look of them.

Ta, PinkPussyCat. What? Photos that are air-brushed? Never!!! *falls on floor, laughing*

Yes I agree Snarly Pipa has good teeth and a lovely smile. I will admit I was wrong and retract my former comments about Miss Piggy having had a teef job because she clearly hasn't, they are still uneven and dingy looking. The homepage promo ad that Q were running pre Xmas had obviously been photo shopped to improve the look of them.

Told you! Ha ha

Yes Burlz you were right and I was wrong. I was only making a judgement on the photoshopped ad cos I rarely watch any shows Piggy presents but having seen her a few times just lately imho she actually needs to have them sorted. Something to spend the book royalties on perhaps?? Erm...perhaps not, but they might just buy a tube of whitening toothpaste...

I think Pipa has a very nice smile. White teeth. Thought the other night that Julia's were dingy-looking. Mally and Barrowman's gnashers are OTT DazzlingWhite, though. imo
People who have teeth as white as the background on this page,to me are like a man who wears a toupe.It doesn't look natural .It looks artificial and obvious.I doubt if teeth are meant to be sparking whiter than white.Have your teeth whitened by all means just don't go ott.In my opinion they;re meant to look naturally healthy,not artificial white.
This is by no means a statement about Pippa at all.I like her.She has a pretty and friendly face and looks fine.Just my rant about people with artifical "Hollywood" smiles.

People who have teeth as white as the background on this page,to me are like a man who wears a toupe.It doesn't look natural .It looks artificial and obvious.I doubt if teeth are meant to be sparking whiter than white.Have your teeth whitened by all means just don't go ott.In my opinion they;re meant to look naturally healthy,not artificial white.
This is by no means a statement about Pippa at all.I like her.She has a pretty and friendly face and looks fine.Just my rant about people with artifical "Hollywood" smiles.

you're right but unfortunately a set of blinding white perfectly shaped capped tombstones has somehow become the tv norm. i doubt you'd get on tv in any shape or form without it. just another impossible perfection for the gullibel, especially the young, to aspire to.

working in dentistry from 22 years has taught me that anything whiter than the whites of your eyes is definately artificial. I'd rather see nice healthy teeth than blinging tippex types.

Latest posts

Back