Next Year, I must ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Next year, I really must learn to be more tolerant of BethTheModel. But UntilThen ... argh!!! someone take the microphone away from her when she is "modelling" jewellery. You are not the "presenter". She and Craig were a CringeworthyPair this afternoon.

Why do you want to learn to be more tolerant Snarly?
It was awful. As soon as Craig said to the gurning one, "We will get you a microphone" I was off.

It was cringeworthy, especially the conversation about owls and when he asked were owls a bird or a mammal ? FGS !

Beth drives me potty, she always acts like she is the star of the show when she definitely is not, it is the item she is modelling. Don't like her at all, she used to go out with Nick Heywood from Haircut 100 so I think this inflated her ego and she now thinks she is a "somebody". Sorry Beth these days he is a nobody - the same as you.

Beth drives me potty, she always acts like she is the star of the show when she definitely is not, it is the item she is modelling. Don't like her at all, she used to go out with Nick Heywood from Haircut 100 so I think this inflated her ego and she now thinks she is a "somebody". Sorry Beth these days he is a nobody - the same as you.

she married him didn't she? but i agree - she always ruins kirks folly for me.

I thought she only went out with Nick, rather than marry him, but if she did she's not anymore, as her FB page says she is in a relationship with a guy called Dean Pidoux, whomever he may be :eek:) In the modelling photos on her page she is quite stunning and very photogenic, shame she spoils it by hogging the shows by talking and showing off.

Last edited:
Not seen the shows but I don't see a problem with a model speaking, especially if invited to do so by the presenter. Catherine the model does it all the time. It makes them come accross better IMO, rather than being airheads. Also if they say how something feels when worn, the texture, weight, fabric, or general feel of a bream, lipstick, weight of a piece of jewelery, comfort- the models can make a contribution to informing the buyer.

Not seen the shows but I don't see a problem with a model speaking, especially if invited to do so by the presenter. Catherine the model does it all the time. It makes them come accross better IMO, rather than being airheads. Also if they say how something feels when worn, the texture, weight, fabric, or general feel of a bream, lipstick, weight of a piece of jewelery, comfort- the models can make a contribution to informing the buyer.

I know it was just a spelling error but that made me laugh - isnt a bream a fish? lol:mysmilie_483:

Agree with everything you say!

Last edited:

on a scale of 1 to 5 maybe ?

You're not having to fish for responses to this :nod:

I thought she only went out with Nick, rather than marry him, but if she did she's not anymore, as her FB page says she is in a relationship with a guy called Dean Pidoux, whomever he may be :eek:) In the modelling photos on her page she is quite stunning and very photogenic, shame she spoils it by hogging the shows by talking and showing off.

Spooky, can you let me know how I can find her on FB?

Spooky, can you let me know how I can find her on FB?
if you put in her name Beth Caterer it should come up, she has hundreds of beautiful pics on there so it may well be a work orientated page, rather than her own real personal page with her "true friend friends". But she has over a 1400 friends on there so who knows.

Next year, I really must learn to be more tolerant of BethTheModel. But UntilThen ... argh!!! someone take the microphone away from her when she is "modelling" jewellery. You are not the "presenter". She and Craig were a CringeworthyPair this afternoon.

yep agree . '' get a room sprang to mind''

if you put in her name Beth Caterer it should come up, she has hundreds of beautiful pics on there so it may well be a work orientated page, rather than her own real personal page with her "true friend friends". But she has over a 1400 friends on there so who knows.

just had a look and she has the same miserable expression in all of them. strange as she's all smiley on qvc. didn't see anything about relationdhips though.

Janie, just a one liner up the top, I'm an accepted friend tho so perhaps its something that only these people see lol, I don't think so why tho. But there are over 700 photos which I think work like this, there is a piccie of him on there too.

Latest posts

Back