Newish presenter Sarah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I have just put QVC on and caught a few minutes of Fenn Wright Mason (who can afford it) and had to turn straight over because I cannot abide that Sarah. I am hoping she is just covering for Pipas sabbatical because she really is one of the worse presenters. She NEVER shuts up to let the guest talk and has an opinion on everything. Her voice just seems to drone on and on. I don't know what the powers that be were thinking!!!!!

Oh no! She is still at it on the lavender tanzanite hour. Honestly she talks so quick and doesn't stop to draw breath. She is beyond dreadful!

Me too, she's at least able to use language intelligently. Plus I like fast-talkers (Mr A is a fast talker :smirk:) whereas if I find myslef finishing someone's sentence (in my head) I lose interest. :dull:

But I do understand why some don't like her style.

Sh...I like Craig too!:Shok:

I couldn't stand her when she was on Q the first time - and I like her even less this time round. Condescending, pretentious and thinks far too much of herself IMO.

shes a posher version of Catherine Huntley. good vocab but just a bit over welming for me. I remember her the first time round but nows shes back its worse. ant say I missed her.

She and chuntley started at about the same time, so "low monotone" must have been in the Personal Specification section (edit for clarity) of the application form, but "sparkling" wasn't.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back