Newbie!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The best thing I've seen was when Jules had to do his best to sell a pink flamingo which would have been overpriced in the Pound Shop!!

i bought a few from the outlet & they were about that price they are great by one of the ponds no heron dare take them on......i think you may mean the ones,,,,,,,,,,,,pink wire & a white 'ball' that lights up at night......good guess on price

sorry shop til drop..........warm welcome from me too........[ was too busy laughing at the flamingoes ].......

i bought a few from the outlet & they were about that price they are great by one of the ponds no heron dare take them on......i think you may mean the ones,,,,,,,,,,,,pink wire & a white 'ball' that lights up at night......good guess on price

my son is obsessed with herons as my auntie had one trying to pinch her fish out of her pond,so when he was 3 they bought him a huge plastic one for Christmas, he loves it,we havent got a pond so he sits in the rockery! makes me smile every time I think of it now(sorry gone off at a tangent there!!)

Hello everyone!

Been reading through the threads for a little while now, thought I'd dip my toe in the water!

Is it just me that thinks there's been a lot of "Richard Jackson - In The Garden" TSV's recently?

Hi there stid, and welcome!
There's loads of gardening stuff on both QVC and IW at the mo. I expect it's cos it's nearly spring.

The best thing I've seen was when Jules had to do his best to sell a pink flamingo which would have been overpriced in the Pound Shop!!

Lol! catkins - my favourite was that blimmin' motion-sensor plastic hooting owl which drove everyone nuts as it never shut-up. Thankfully it sold out. Come on folks! Hands up who bought one! :D:4:

Latest posts

Back