Newbie here!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thWelcome2DKittySwing.jpg

Hi Peeps

I'm new here, but have been reading and getting inside information on TSVs for a wee while. I love the banter and often giggle at the posts. I am a naturally sunny little soul and I hope I will be able to make a positive contribution to the forum.

I'm a happy QVC shopper on the whole, not overly addicted ... my credit card disagrees ... and tend to buy Elemis, Liz Earle, nail varnish and jewellery. Oh and Tiana B dresses.

I run my own business and live with my 20 year old son and our two beautiful Norwegian Forest cats. The cats are both boys and have my heart wrapped around their hairy little paws.

I hope you're all having a good day!

Tink

Hi and welcome

I either need to get some glasses or start reading things properly as I was thinking how lovely it must be to LIVE in a Norwegian Forest!! :blush:

:mysmilie_357::mysmilie_480::mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_481: :mysmilie_852: :mysmilie_499: :mysmilie_851::mysmilie_866: :mysmilie_47::mysmilie_850: :mysmilie_864::
Welcome to the gang my lovely!
:mysmilie_864::mysmilie_866::mysmilie_851: :mysmilie_850::mysmilie_47::mysmilie_14: :mysmilie_500: :mysmilie_499: :mysmilie_852: :mysmilie_481: :mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_480: :mysmilie_357:

Hi & welcome xxxx

:hi::mysmilie_491::mysmilie_357::

Last edited:
HelloCats-1.gif

Tinkerbelle
Enjoy the forums and hope to see you in the Drop soon with pics of your furries.

Latest posts

Back