New Year TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_34: for me as I would use it for a week then it would sit in the Kitchen collecting dust :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_34: from me, i would be really good and use it everyday for a few weeks and then it would be destined to join all the other kitchen gadgets that seemed like a good idea at the time:mysmilie_61:

i love juicing...although it is such a hassle, i have to admit i do not do it as often as i should or would like (perhaps a New Year's resolution for me!!!)

The TSV is a good price, but the juice is extracted at speed so most of the benefits are lost...look for a Samson juicer (a lot more I know) but it is the best juicer out there.

I juice every day.. sometimes twice, especially if I feel a cold coming on... I have a samson it is fab !! ... 'tho IMO the tsv juicer is a good start, it's what I started with .. but as livelove said you do lose a lot of the nutrients.. but it is better than carton juice
I'm going to have just juice in the day and a meal at night for my January detox :)

I bought a Jack La Lanne a few years ago off a shopping advert used it a few weeks and then it just gathered dust in the kitchen cupboard. It was a good idea at the time but too much hassell with the cleaning out etc.

We’ve had maybe 3 juicers in the past and always seemed to end up with hardly any juice from the fruit and wasn’t worth all the effort, they all ended up at the back of the cupboard.
We bought our Jack La lanne juicer last Easter from JML TV. It was on offer at £35 and came with a money back guarantee so we took a chance and it’s great, it never gets put away we use it everyday. It takes just a minute or two washing it under the tap and it’s ready to use again.

Am tempted but do I really want another kitchen gadget?! I am toying with the Easiyo maker to make yoghurt drinks. Can't decide, juice or yoghurt?!

BTW Debbie Flint is doing my head in already, 9 minutes in to the TSV presentation!!

Edit: Debbie just said QVC staff and presenters doing the testimonial advert - they'll be impartial then *rolls eyes* !!

I.m tempted by this one as it looks a bit easier to clean than ones I have seen previously I dont like to eat fruit but enjoy fresh juice so maybe this would be a good starter machine? Trying to be a bit healthier for 2010

The TSV is a good price, but the juice is extracted at speed so most of the benefits are lost...look for a Samson juicer (a lot more I know) but it is the best juicer out there.

Why are most of the benefits lost? I'm not thinking of buying it but you've got me intrigued.

Why do they have t-callers on who tell a pack of lies? One this morning said that they had used another juicer and it took about half an hour to set up and half an hour to clear up. What rubbish! Saying it was time-consuming or awkward to clean is fair enough but half an hour to clean!

As for DF she's now saying we should get the juicer, the complete weight loss system and Diet Chef. Does she think we are made of money? She said she has used mind systems and she has used Diet Chef but how much weight ha she actually lost?

Why are most of the benefits lost? I'm not thinking of buying it but you've got me intrigued.

Why do they have t-callers on who tell a pack of lies? One this morning said that they had used another juicer and it took about half an hour to set up and half an hour to clear up. What rubbish! Saying it was time-consuming or awkward to clean is fair enough but half an hour to clean!

As for DF she's now saying we should get the juicer, the complete weight loss system and Diet Chef. Does she think we are made of money? She said she has used mind systems and she has used Diet Chef but how much weight ha she actually lost?

You took the words right out of my mouth, I was about to post exactly the same thing:mysmilie_61:

That mind stuff really works, the guest has just mentioned pavlova and I've been to the fridge and got a slice of passion fruit pavlova, so that's one of my five a day.

That mind stuff really works, the guest has just mentioned pavlova and I've been to the fridge and got a slice of passion fruit pavlova, so that's one of my five a day.

:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696::mysmilie_696:

Debbie is lovely! She does look like she has lost some weight since she came back to QVC. What a trooper, she did 7 hours yesterday...although I bet the money helped! :mysmilie_12:

This product has inspired me to get my jack Lalanne juicer going again - mine is bigger with the key you use to clean the blade. I haven't used mine for months but it started up with no problems and made lovely juice. As someone said - it is better to use this type of centrifugal machine than none at all if you cannot afford the posh ones!!!. I use it for vegetable juices and love putting ginger in. I think I haven't used mine for a while because I got out of the habbit - you just have to make it accessible so it is easy to use. Always clean them immediately after use though - it is quick to do. I would love to have this machine as it is smaller than mine, easier to take apart and has the push up spouty thing. However, I am a huge sucker for qvc sales blurb and I am sitting on my hands.

over a stone since starting the diet chef......

the diffrerence between the centrifugal TSV and a samson or other make is that the samson 'chews' the fruit & veg and no heat is used in the extraction of the juice, also you do get more juice, whereas the TSV causes friction when extracting the juice which obviously creates a little heat, from what I have read it's the little heat caused that destroys some of the enzymes, that said I do think that the TSV is a great start and it can only benefit ... and you DO still get lots of nutrition

Latest posts

Back