New Year Same Butcher!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What I don't understand is why buy from him when Fake Fur stuff is available from people who dont skin annimals alive.

Precisely. Why on earth would you, when there are plenty of faux fur products around that aren't affiliated with unpleasant practices. Buying from him IS putting money into his vile company.

Yes, of course everyone has a choice - it's just a choice I can't understand why anyone would make.

Maybe because they like his stuff? It isn't the same as what you find on market stalls. For some people, QVC is how they get to see decent fake fur. And they may not want to/be able to trawl the markets or shops looking for it - when, let's be honest, QVC do a LARGE range of fake fur items by him.

And obviously all of us who are here on this site are now aware he does a roaring trade in the real thing. I can't speak for anyone else, but it hasn't tempted me to try the real thing or would have.

Just takes a few clicks to find out if a company is involved in the vile trade as Basso is.

Absolutely. The internet holds all the answers if you are in any doubt about a company's ethics.

I would wear rags before putting one penny in that butcher's coffers. As PPC says, it's not as if he has the monopoly on fake fur.

True............but you have to have a computer or know how to work one to find these things out. Thousand and thousands of people don't have a comp or know how to work one.

I have a DB coat that my mum bought me a few years ago, I only found out about what he does from this forum, about 2 years ago I was completely computer terrified so wouldn't have known how to check on such matters using a comp.

Latest posts

Back