New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i've got it now too.........i think qvc must have the same programmers as ebay and facebook - if it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Looking at the new website I can't see any links to videos of items, does anyone know if they still do them and if so how to view them?

Looking at the new website I can't see any links to videos of items, does anyone know if they still do them and if so how to view them?

For those items with a video, there is a little tab just to the right of the 'photos' tab, as here:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10152&storeId=10252&partNumber=502157&langId=-2

If you go to the home page & then click on 'Items from the past week' on the left, (directly under the pic of the current 'On air' item), you will be able to now (finally! lol) see the equivalent of 'Today's product videos', though I don't know how many days said videos remain up for, maybe permanently as they come on air & also online to the new site?

Sorry if this has already been asked but I have just been moved to the new site and wondered if anyone knew how to get rid of the feedback box on the right of the page. I even left feedback hoping it would disappear but no it's still there

Thanks KWC so it is the same as the old site, I've looked at all sorts of things and its unusual that none of them have had a video !

Sorry if this has already been asked but I have just been moved to the new site and wondered if anyone knew how to get rid of the feedback box on the right of the page. I even left feedback hoping it would disappear but no it's still there

Will it not go away if you simply close as per usual, via the little cross? Does it keep coming back? I have just had a fiddle myself (using Firefox) but don't seem to be having any difficulties dumping it, what's yours doing exactly? :thinking:

Thanks KWC so it is the same as the old site, I've looked at all sorts of things and its unusual that none of them have had a video !

Just had another look & we appear to have returned (yet again!) to the old generic videos, with several missing.....gawd, this is becoming a teensy bit irritating now!

Anyway, that tab is where you'll find the videos....on those items they have bothered to upload one for! *sigh*

It can only get better though, huh.....? LOL

I can't order on the new site using my iPad, it just won't add to the basket. It just keeps asking what size I want, even though I've clicked it and it says it!!!! Oh well, good old QVC, saving me money again :)

I can't order on the new site using my iPad, it just won't add to the basket. It just keeps asking what size I want, even though I've clicked it and it says it!!!! Oh well, good old QVC, saving me money again :)

Email & report it to the techies as a glitch Mermaid - QVC hate losing money, so it'll probably shoot straight to the top of their 'things to do' list! LOL

True! But then again, do I really NEED another pair of black trousers........!

True, nah, stuff 'em....! LOL

:wait: Ooh, hang on though......there may come a day when you will <s>want</s> need that 'know it's gonna sell out in 2 minutes flat' item & you only have your iPad to hand......! :mysmilie_505: :grin:

I couldn't even find this feedback link, even though I spent 10 minutes looking for it.

But I get an annoying Facebook tab on the right of the screen which obilterates the stuff below it, and can't get rid of this.

I couldn't even find this feedback link, even though I spent 10 minutes looking for it.

But I get an annoying Facebook tab on the right of the screen which obilterates the stuff below it, and can't get rid of this.

I think you'll find that says 'Feedback' not 'Facebook' Strato?
Are you saying the tab itself (as opposed to the pop-up window) is covering over stuff? I don't have this at all, my tab is maybe 1cm x 4cm & doesn't obscure anything! What is your tab covering over on say the home page?

Latest posts

Back