New voucher code for QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Last year customers who got a christmas card from QVC got an easypay voucher in it to use on any item.

My husband has a QVC account and orders about once or twice a year at the very most (usually a pressie for me :D) and he never gets incentives either so it must just be random :rolleyes:

We also got a lot of sparkly things that fell out of the card all over the floor if I remember rightly.:D I wandered around picking them up - couldnt work out where the heck they had come from till I came on here!

It would be easy for QVC to identify their longstanding customers, who make regular purchases, and send little rewards now and again to say thanks for the custom. I mentioned before, I've shopped for 10 years and received absolutely no incentives/rewards in all that time. It does make you feel a bit peeved, and disregarded, when you read about others who get the rewards. There must be some rationale to it but I have no idea what that is.

I too feel peeved and disregarded especially when you see customer events with diamonique bedecked ladies who have been shopping with QVC for 18 months or those adverts where the customer says "I am a busy working mum and have been shopping with QVC since last weekend......" It seems to be random but it shouldn't be really. They have the means to see how long a person has been a customer (11 years) how many customer events they have been invited to (none) how many Chritmas cards they have been sent (none) and how many times they have had an easy pay voucher (one).

We also got a lot of sparkly things that fell out of the card all over the floor if I remember rightly.:D I wandered around picking them up - couldnt work out where the heck they had come from till I came on here!

I have never had sparkly things either!!! Boo hoo!

how long a person has been a customer (11 years) me too

how many customer events they have been invited to (none)me too

how many Chritmas cards they have been sent (none)me too

and how many times they have had an easy pay voucher (one).me too

hello equally-neglected QVC twin

how long a person has been a customer (11 years) me three
how many customer events they have been invited to (none)me three

how many Chritmas cards they have been sent (none)me three
and how many times they have had an easy pay voucher ....NONE

Gee, with all the money I've spent on QVC stuff this year, I think a tour around the studio plus dinner with Ralph and/or Dennis would be an appropriate way of thanking me for my custom :D

how long a person has been a customer (11 years) me three
how many customer events they have been invited to (none)me three

how many Chritmas cards they have been sent (none)me three
and how many times they have had an easy pay voucher ....NONE

Just not fair!!!!
Still, I think that travelling to Marco Polo house from Italy for a customer event would be a trifle ridiculous. Still, it's nice to be asked..........
You'd think though that they would send me a Christmas card (with sparkles, lots of sparkles) wouldn't you??? Especially as I am not a valid entrant for the competions.
Stingy ratbags!!!!

Gee, with all the money I've spent on QVC stuff this year, I think a tour around the studio plus dinner with Ralph and/or Dennis would be an appropriate way of thanking me for my custom :D

Who could choose honeybun - best make it both. :D

That would do for me too! ;)

Lets hope she means Dennis from Ojon!!!!

Oh god yes - urgh, couldn't think of anyone worse to spend time with than Basso the Beast :eek:

Mind you I was a bit surprised at how short Ojon Dennis was - Charlie was presenting the show and Dennis look pocket-sized next to him. Unless of course Charlie has missed his calling as a professional basket ball player ;)

Oh god yes - urgh, couldn't think of anyone worse to spend time with than Basso the Beast :eek:

Mind you I was a bit surprised at how short Ojon Dennis was - Charlie was presenting the show and Dennis look pocket-sized next to him. Unless of course Charlie has missed his calling as a professional basket ball player ;)

He is small but perfectly formed.

Latest posts

Back