New voucher code for QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they have black listed the F A R T E R S.
QVC are trying to lure the non F A R T E R S into buying.

Think you've got that the wrong way round. If you are a f.a.r.ter then you don't get the voucher. If you have been spending a lot then you may get it.:confused:

Sorry to blow your theory but I have bought few things recently and no voucher for me!

Its usually linked to your account so even if you have the code you cant use it unless you have been given it by QVC

Surely they give the incentive to people who dont buy much or havent for a while to entice them to buy something

My email said "it seems like only yesterday since you purchased some jewellery . . ." I have bought Honora pearls twice this year but no other jewellery that I can think of.

I just tried to use my code online via Quidco to order the TSV but it wouldn't accept it, then tried again not via Quidco and it wouldn't go through so I can see I will have to phone CS to use it even though the email says enter the code online. It means I'll miss out on Quidco but I'll be buying another TSV fairly soon as I see Elemis and Honora are coming up so it will be worth the call and losing out on Quidco 5% to get £5 off.

There is a row going on at QVC community board in the US. Some people are getting easy pay codes linked to their accounts for 5 easy pay Thanksgiving Special. Loads of customers have not and are saying are not all QVC customers equal?

We could say the same here, are not all QVC customers equal?

It should be interesting when the christmas cards easy pay start arriving next month.

There is a row going on at QVC community board in the US. Some people are getting easy pay codes linked to their accounts for 5 easy pay Thanksgiving Special. Loads of customers have not and are saying are not all QVC customers equal?

We could say the same here, are not all QVC customers equal?

It should be interesting when the christmas cards easy pay start arriving next month.

i'll join your campaign Donna. I don't particularly want the easy pays as you're not getting a discount just longer to pay it off. Blimey the amount i spend a voucher would have been a lovely gesture.

What's a christmas card easy pay?

I've never had a christmas card from QVC and have only had an easy pay once (it was valid for 3 days - it arrived the day before we were going to Ireland for a fortnight so I couldn't really buy anything then)

Obviously a case of all customers are equal..... but some are more equal than others :(

It would be easy for QVC to identify their longstanding customers, who make regular purchases, and send little rewards now and again to say thanks for the custom. I mentioned before, I've shopped for 10 years and received absolutely no incentives/rewards in all that time. It does make you feel a bit peeved, and disregarded, when you read about others who get the rewards. There must be some rationale to it but I have no idea what that is.

What's a christmas card easy pay?

I've never had a christmas card from QVC and have only had an easy pay once (it was valid for 3 days - it arrived the day before we were going to Ireland for a fortnight so I couldn't really buy anything then)

Obviously a case of all customers are equal..... but some are more equal than others :(

Last year customers who got a christmas card from QVC got an easypay voucher in it to use on any item.

My husband has a QVC account and orders about once or twice a year at the very most (usually a pressie for me :D) and he never gets incentives either so it must just be random :rolleyes:

It would be easy for QVC to identify their longstanding customers, who make regular purchases, and send little rewards now and again to say thanks for the custom. I mentioned before, I've shopped for 10 years and received absolutely no incentives/rewards in all that time. It does make you feel a bit peeved, and disregarded, when you read about others who get the rewards. There must be some rationale to it but I have no idea what that is.

I think you're right, but whatever the rationale is, it doesn't look like a clever one to me: a marketing/promotion measure that causes resentment and disappointment to a good proportion of loyal customer is a silly idea in my book...

Last year customers who got a christmas card from QVC got an easypay voucher in it to use on any item.

Thanks (thanks Bluebell, that is: not thanks QVC!)

I think you're right, but whatever the rationale is, it doesn't look like a clever one to me: a marketing/promotion measure that causes resentment and disappointment to a good proportion of loyal customer is a silly idea in my book...

Maybe they think we don't talk to each other :(

If it's random, I wonder why some people often get voucher codes and some don't get any?

I just had great difficulty in using my promotional code. It wouldn't work online so I rang CS. They had to put my order on hold and transfer me to accounts. Accounts didn't recognise it either and will apply it "after the event". Just thought I had better forewarn that it may not be plain sailing to use the code even if you have one.

One slight suspicion I have is that it was meant to be used for jewellery and I've used it against Laura Geller. However, I think CS and Accounts should have known that people were being emailed with a prom code. Most odd.

I got mine on Friday, used it Friday night to buy the Butler & Wilson book, anniversary present from the hubby!! Know its expensive but a fiver off is better than nowt

Had to go through CS direct as it wouldn't accept it online, but no probs at all.

Since I lost my job 3 months ago I've not bought a thing, and I used to buy loads, quite shocking really, think they musta felt sorry for me. LOL x

I've had a christmas card for the last 3 years, first 2 had the code in but last year's didn't, I don't know whether that was because I'd never used the last 2 or because I'd cut down on my spending.

I try not to use easypay - once too many times I've been caught out at the end of the month having forgotten all about it :-(

Its like the customer events, Alison said with Laura Geller that there are around 800 customers involved. 800 wouldn't even make a dent in the customer base.

Latest posts

Back