New OPI nail colours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oooh love the Santa one, and the coral, and the merry midnight....need a TSV to afford them all!

Love them, fingers cross there will be a tsv but usually they include the colours I don't want!

Lovely colours there, have also ordered merry midnight, but want loads more!

I ordered mine from a certain auction site ****

I buy from a shop on there called Allpolishedupnails.

I ordered from the same auction site but from an American seller, just searched for 'OPI' and the name of the colour I wanted, may take a few days longer, but cost under £7.00 including postage!

This is a great site for colour comparison - she photographs all the colours in daylight and by flash so you can really get an idea of the shades....gorgeous nails too!!

http://www.scrangie.com/2009/08/opi-holiday-wishes-collection.html

Am currently in two minds about Merry Midnight - not sure about the pinky glitter bits, but its definitely a party shade!!:wink2:

Its been a while since I treated myself to some OPI though so a spend up is definitely on the cards!!

Hi hopasholic, that site is brilliant, I thought I would like Merry Midnight but I really don't like the pink/red glitter. I do love saphire in the snow and glove you so much. That is so helpful to see them photographed like that.

This is a great site for colour comparison - she photographs all the colours in daylight and by flash so you can really get an idea of the shades....gorgeous nails too!!

http://www.scrangie.com/2009/08/opi-holiday-wishes-collection.html

Am currently in two minds about Merry Midnight - not sure about the pinky glitter bits, but its definitely a party shade!!:wink2:

Its been a while since I treated myself to some OPI though so a spend up is definitely on the cards!!

My favourites are Merry Midnight & Gloves You So Much.. Gorgeous :grin:

They are now available on the Lena White website

http://www.lenawhite.co.uk/store/holiday-wishes-nail-lacquer

Thought I would bump this up - Lena White have an offer of free delivery at the mo on orders over £30.00. Code is Treat and it's available until 7 October.

I've had another look at the Holiday colours and they're not really doing it for me. Plummy colours don't always suit me - I seem to be better off with darker vampy plum tones - and I now have a bottle of China Glaze Ruby Pumps (MUA swap) which is a lovely Christmassy glittery red. Of the other colours the only one that looks different is the Ginger Bells one but I have a coppery one similar to that that I don't like so think I'll pass. Mind you I think it helps when you see them on screen so who knows, depends on the offers on QVC on them,if they have them.

I still really want a couple of Essie colours - Mink Muffs and Anghora Cardi - and as MrM has a voucher for Beautyexpert and talking him into buying these from there for me.

Just thought I'd give you all the heads up on the free p&p. x

I am addicted to nail colours, I have about 80 I think. I love most of these particularly the dark ones and the gingery one. More to add to my list I think. Oh well, it makes me happy, actually excited. I love getting new colours.

I am addicted to nail colours, I have about 80 I think. I love most of these particularly the dark ones and the gingery one. More to add to my list I think. Oh well, it makes me happy, actually excited. I love getting new colours.

That's just what I'm like beauty-1 although I think my collection is only at around the 50 mark.

Latest posts

Back