New OPI nail colours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Merry Midnight

My order arrived very quickly from US Ebay and the 5 bottles cost $32.50 equivalent to £20.40 + £10 p&p which makes each bottle cost £6.08. I only found it with one seller here who is charging £7.99 + £2.00 p&p. If you love dark glittery purples you will love this one although my carp photos haven't picked up the red & gold glittery bits very well. :pPC:

DSCN5504.jpg

DSCN5507.jpg

My order arrived very quickly from US Ebay and the 5 bottles cost $32.50 equivalent to £20.40 + £10 p&p which makes each bottle cost £6.08. I only found it with one seller here who is charging £7.99 + £2.00 p&p. If you love dark glittery purples you will love this one although my carp photos haven't picked up the red & gold glittery bits very well. :pPC:

DSCN5504.jpg

DSCN5507.jpg

Thanks for posting your pics PPC.. What a fab colour.. I love having some glitter in my nail colour too.. Its great to see the colours in real life, rather than just see it in the bottle :sun:

You're welcome Daisy. It's actually much prettier irl, my camera isn't particularly good and neither are my photographic skills either :rolleyes: but you get a reasonable idea of the colour and it's unusual to have a red glitter in a polish. It's quite subtle until the light catches it and then it brightens and warms up the whole look of it. :pPC:

Latest posts

Back