New Non Slip Hangers Required

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are rubbish those hangers. Who hasn't been in a shop and half the stock has fallen off when you just 'browse' the rail. TKMaxx is notorious - and yet they too flog those non slip hangers. I've ditched them from my wardrobe - and the big thick wooden ones that take up too much room, and have rubber covered hangers that hold the slippiest and sheerest of fabrics. QVC should know better, its not the BA's fault.

Agree, brissles. My hangers are also plastic- or silicone-coated and do an excellent job. I don't see why they can't use recycled plastic for these hangers, either - colour isn't important because the nature of a hanger is that it's hidden.

I have flocked hangers, and they do what they are meant to do. Q and other retailers baffle me when they have slippy hangers which ease the way of clothes meeting the floor, soiling ir damaging the stock. I used to be forever putting stuff back on hangers...shop assistants probably can't keep up with it in normal times.
Good in Q, though, for putting that clip up. Jenny and Julia were good sports.

They are rubbish those hangers. Who hasn't been in a shop and half the stock has fallen off when you just 'browse' the rail. TKMaxx is notorious - and yet they too flog those non slip hangers. I've ditched them from my wardrobe - and the big thick wooden ones that take up too much room, and have rubber covered hangers that hold the slippiest and sheerest of fabrics. QVC should know better, its not the BA's fault.
They snap easily as well.

I have flocked hangers, and they do what they are meant to do. Q and other retailers baffle me when they have slippy hangers which ease the way of clothes meeting the floor, soiling ir damaging the stock. I used to be forever putting stuff back on hangers...shop assistants probably can't keep up with it in normal times.
Good in Q, though, for putting that clip up. Jenny and Julia were good sports.
I felt a bit sorry for Jenny although it was funny Julia didn't laugh to make her feel better. If that had been Jackie or Chloe they would have been in fits. Julia did loosen up at the end.

As a child watching Blue Peter I learnt loads of uses for wire coat hangers. :cool:

Yes, helping to unblock a kitchen sink, the small trinket as my granny called in her kitchen. Very old house and small shallow manhole, unwrap the hanger and push it down to unblock.

As a child watching Blue Peter I learnt loads of uses for wire coat hangers. :cool:

Yes, helping to unblock a kitchen sink, the small trinket as my granny called in her kitchen. Very old house and small shallow manhole, unwrap the hanger and push it down to unblock.
The one thing I'd never use a wire coat hanger for is to hang clothes!

Blue Peter!!

Do you remember the Advent Crown?

Two hangers wired together, wrapped in tinsel with four candles affixed to light during Advent, not a fire hazard at all.

Get down Shep!

I didn’t live in UK at an age when I would have been watching BP and then I was far too old for it but even I remember the Advent decoration being rolled out every year.

Mr L hates coat hangers and Tupperware type containers with equal venom.

Gosh not watched Julia Roberts for ages and can't believe how different her face looks in this clip - very puffy. I don't know if it's fillers or medication but it's certainly changed her appearance...

& to unblock the downpipe in guttering, cover the chimney to keep the crows out....Crows in my chimney....(stop dropping toast & bread rolls down) this means you!!!

Years ago I bought a pack (2 I think) of telescopic wands with magnetic ends to get bits out of hard to reach places (like down the side of car seat) from Q. Cant remember if we have ever used them but it’s one of things when you need it you need it!

A pity they don’t do things like that anymore but I’m sure they would be half the price on Amazon or eBay.

Latest posts

Back