ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

doglover

Registered Shopper
HI. been reading the forum for a wee while and decided to pluck up the courage to join. I have loved reading the threads and used a lot of your advice. Looking forward to joining in.:hi:

Hello and Welcome, it's great here, I'm sure you'll have fun.

If you consider becoming a sponsored member (donate link above) you'll find other sections of the forum which are very entertaining!

HI. been reading the forum for a wee while and decided to pluck up the courage to join. I have loved reading the threads and used a lot of your advice. Looking forward to joining in.:hi:

:wave2: Hi Doglover. I joined only at the beginning of August after several months reading the threads. It's a great forum - lots of laughs and really good advice. I'm sure that you will love it as well. It's much better than watching QVC.

Today, I noticed that I have been upgraded to 'member', so now I'm off to become a sponsored member:flower:

Hi Doglover,
I'm pleased you plucked up the courage to join, I'm quite new, too, and I love it! Welcome~!:flower::flower::flower:

1207455790CRMotherGoose-MG_Welco-1.gif

Have fun! :biggrin

Hi and welcome doglover!:wave2: You'll love it here, and don't worry if you'll find the forum pretty addictive, that's normal (I think...:giggle:)

hello

Im a new member also, I love reading the comments of the other members, there sooo funny!:handshake:

Latest posts

Back