New Man Stuff!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fabulous to see it on you Mr Jones hope you really love it!

Best Wishes

Sarah Bennett

Great rings at great prices. I think they do the same rings as mine in lady sizes too but haven't seen them yet. The sandblasted silver looks almost white and stands out a treat! :1:

Rocks is brilliant isn't it, its renewed my interest after so long of not buying anything

Rocks is brilliant isn't it, its renewed my interest after so long of not buying anything

Proper auction means that you decide the price not the Channel, in my view and as usual Steve and his team are chatty and helpful. Don't want to open old wounds but I was really saddened to read all the malarkey about the Forum and hope that both parties, who I admire for their attitude to shoppers, are reconciled for our benefit before too long. :51:

Proper auction means that you decide the price not the Channel, in my view and as usual Steve and his team are chatty and helpful. Don't want to open old wounds but I was really saddened to read all the malarkey about the Forum and hope that both parties, who I admire for their attitude to shoppers, are reconciled for our benefit before too long. :51:

well said Mr J.:32:

Latest posts

Back