New Liz Earle perfume

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope it smells better than No. 1, got it and thought it sounded like
they"d put a lot of effort into it, but i just didnt like it

..... pink pepper, cinnamon, bergamot, damask rose, tonka bean, bourbon vanilla, amber musk, cypriol, cedarwood and sandalwood.

Thankyou All That Glitters! Been delaying buying a new smellie in the hope of this coming soon. Do hope its not going to be too woody, not big on cedarwood myself but very interested to try this once its out.

I didn't like the original and by the sound of it, I don't think I'll like the new one any better.

hopefully it wont be a rehash of famous 70's fragances. no.1 is nice enough but not origional enough for liz lets hope that this new launch is!

I'm not keen on the current one and the lovely lady in my local shop said that the new one is the polar opposite so I might like it. Not that I really know what I'll like or not just from a description of what's in it. Will be interested to try it.

Oh not the dreaded PINK PEPPER! :yawn: Every perfume from the last five years has had pink pepper in it. Lady GaGa's new one has it. Elemis' fragrance has pink pepper. :wonder:So since Liz ripped off a classic Dior with No1, wonder which oriental classic she has ripped off for No15?

These are the other perfumes the nose has created, so if you like any of these you might like No15. Wonder if Chanel will have a problem with the name, they had quite a few numbers which are long discontinued. Oh fight between Karl and Liz, place your bets.:devil:

Alienor MASSENET

Chloe Eau de Fleurs Neroli (2010)
Diesel Only The Brave (2009, with Oliver Polge & Pierre Wargnye)
FUBU Plush for men (2002, with Jean Marc Chaillan)
Gianfranco Ferré In The Mood For Love Tender (2011)
Grigioperla Nero (2011)
John Galliano Parlez-Moi d’Amour (2010)
Joop Homme Wild (2012)
Joop Wolfgang Joop Freigeist (2010, with Sophie Labbe)
Lancome Tresor Sparkling (2007, with Sophia Grojsman)
Liz Earle Botanical Essence No. 15 (2012)
Memo Inlé (2007)
Memo Jannat (2008)
Memo Lalibela (2007)
Memo Moon Safari (2009)
Memo Shams (2011)
Memo Siwa (2007)
Memo Sundance (2007)
Tous In Heaven Him (2008)
Viktor & Rolf Antidote (2006, with Pierre Wargnye)

Last edited:
As far as i remember Lulu"s perfume has pink pepper in it. I got it and wore it
to work, and one of the staff, the one and only man , said it smelt like an old
woman"s perfume. Put me of it, even for work :sweat:

Has anyone from Manchester walked through the florists downstairs in Harvey Nics? I want that scent in a bottle.

Oh Dear Lord .. what a thought! :sweat:

Whatever it is I dare say it will be Timeless and a fragrance we can all enjoy ... Today, Tomorrow & Always :wink:

I once tried Safari by Ralph Lauren,I walked past my son who said " mum, you smell like old people" it was a long time ago but I've never forgotten it. that perfume went in the bin quick smart !

Latest posts

Back