New Liz EArle launch wonder if QVC will do an exclusive pre-launch on it?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LADY TIA

Registered Shopper
Here it is they've listened to the customer and made a new superskin moisturiser with fragrance for those who don't like the unfragranced version

http://www.chalkpr.co.uk/downloads/...turiser-with-natural-neroli-press-release.pdf

It has the superskin essential oil blend of neroli, chamomile and lavandin and pomegranate flower added too for extra anti ageing benefits. Not for me I only like superskin as I can't use fragrance of essential oils but I would imagine it'll be very popular :)

Here it is they've listened to the customer and made a new superskin moisturiser with fragrance for those who don't like the unfragranced version

http://www.chalkpr.co.uk/downloads/...turiser-with-natural-neroli-press-release.pdf

It has the superskin essential oil blend of neroli, chamomile and lavandin and pomegranate flower added too for extra anti ageing benefits. Not for me I only like superskin as I can't use fragrance of essential oils but I would imagine it'll be very popular :)

But LE say it is still without fragrance, they only added thoses special oils.

But LE say it is still without fragrance, they only added thoses special oils.

Hi Ani
They are essential oils sorry its the way I typed the post. I can't use any fragrance or any essential oils - I'm allergic to them. As a bonus for those who do want the benefits of the essential oils they smell lovely too - superksin concentrate has the same blend and I think has a really strong smell :)

There are some LE shows listed for next Saturday so I wonder if it will be on air then?

Nothing on the LE about this new moisturiser yet though. It's intriguing. I couldn't get on with the original S/Skin moisturiser though. I do like products to smell IYSWIM?

Lets hope this new product fairs better then the Creamy Shower Nectar and Silky Body Moisturiser. The recent new products have been of appalling quality, the shower cream does not foam up at all and the moisturiser takes an age to sink in. I was very disappointed with this purchase and felt it really was not of the usual Liz Earle quality, I would have sent it back but the postage was too expensive. Anyway, back to the Superskin moisturiser, any fragrance has got to be better than the fishy odour of the original. This really puts me off this product and takes ages to get used to. It really is horrible.

Essential oils are fragrance. They are fragrant ingredients, end of story. Companies spout a load of flannel about how it doesn't count as fragrance if they're added for different reasons, it's rubbish. Adding baking powder to a cake for some other reason than to make it rise doesn't mean the cake magically doesn't contain baking powder.

I like the Superskin smell, don't find it fishy at all.

There are some LE shows listed for next Saturday so I wonder if it will be on air then?

Nothing on the LE about this new moisturiser yet though. It's intriguing. I couldn't get on with the original S/Skin moisturiser though. I do like products to smell IYSWIM?

Yes on Friday and Saturday available to pre order. Liz Earle will present a Show on the 10th September with the full size version. I got a Card yesterday.

Yes on Friday and Saturday available to pre order. Liz Earle will present a Show on the 10th September with the full size version. I got a Card yesterday.

Bugger, I'll be on holiday then and so I'll miss it. I do prefer Liz rather than Caroline.

So those who have it what do you think????

Reason I ask is I spotted it in Boots beginning of the week and got a sample. Very strong neroli smell, actually smells just like Decelor Neroli oil. Very nice cream, which I have been using to try.

I've been using this cream for a week now as I ordered the full size from LE website with free p&p,so far I am very impressed with it I like the smell of neroli and it really does seem to firm and plump my skin.
Lynn :mysmilie_7:

Latest posts

Back