New hairstyles?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks MM! Chloe needs a change, poor girl is young and this look and colour is so ageing on her! :mysmilie_1:

Does anyone else think that Chloe and the new girl from Lola Rose look very alike? They could pass as sisters, their voices are very different though.

Does anyone else think that Chloe and the new girl from Lola Rose look very alike? They could pass as sisters, their voices are very different though.

I know what you mean. She is like a more refined version of Chloe. I enjoy watching her as a guest, she has a nice relaxing voice and manner.

I had to leave my roots for 6 weeks (wasn't well enough to get them done) and rather than looking young and edgy I felt like Waynetta Slob; like I didn't give a toss what I looked like (but I do, honest!). Such a relief to get them sorted.

Ali Keenan yesterday name-checked their new stylist who does their hair and makeup before they go on air. Name of Judy.

She sheems to have a bit of a fancy for a curl or a wave in the presenters' hair.

I might have dreamt it, but wasn't it a Judy who did Ali Keenan's wedding day hair ?? And as for they eyemake up, they've all got the same 'look' - light and dark shading.

June Kelly? On her site she lists virtually every single QVC make up brand - well I could do the same, having tested nearly every one too. It doesn't mean I've worked for them though! here see client list - commercial brands. She's also on the NoNo infomercials I seem to remember.

QVC is a premium retailer...

Notice she doesn't actually name-check any of the, presumably QVC, brands she's using in the videos on Daily Mail.

Wish some of these so called bloggers would pay attention and only post QVC brands and gush how absolutely fabulous they are, BORING!!!! Who are these people anyway, they must work for QVC Marketing with FBook being part of the core??? :mysmilie_1:

Catherine was on yesterday showing her stained hands as she had dyed her hair and not worn gloves. She was eating for and did say my hands are not dirty it's dye! So yes she's darker. Must say she did eat the food and seemed to enjoy it.

Who in gods name dyes their hair and doesn't wear gloves?
Surely she goes to the hairdresser considering the amount of hair dye she gets through plus whilst you can go darker at home it is virtually impossible to go lighter.

A load of Who Shot John as per usual from this silly woman.

Who in gods name dyes their hair and doesn't wear gloves?
Surely she goes to the hairdresser considering the amount of hair dye she gets through plus whilst you can go darker at home it is virtually impossible to go lighter.

A load of Who Shot John as per usual from this silly woman.

I see that for Chuntley working with QVC "beauty" all these has really paid off then eh, dyeing hair without gloves, AY the resident beauty presenter would be shocked (who herself looks a disgrace)

OMG!!!!! AY on L'Occitane last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sweat::sweat::wonder: The top of her hair including the fringe actually looked as if coated in hair spray, it has gone from the lank look at the weekend to sort sticky over hair sprayed or too much mousse thing. The roots are still awful, get to your hairdresser woman please.

OMG!!!!! AY on L'Occitane last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sweat::sweat::wonder: The top of her hair including the fringe actually looked as if coated in hair spray, it has gone from the lank look at the weekend to sort sticky over hair sprayed or too much mousse thing. The roots are still awful, get to your hairdresser woman please.

Yep gone from greasy to crispy - I still don't get it, do they not have any say in how they look or do they think it looks good???

On a recent Bare Minerals hour Chuntley announced that she .. 'is a qualified beauty expert but that not many people knew that'..so she must have missed the tutorial on wearing gloves when hair dying at home.

AY would not be my beautician of choice! My girl is well groomed and an advert for her salon. Fiona from decleor is a great advert for the brand. AY should ask her for hair tips. (Don't really like Fiona but she is Good all round)

Sure I heard one of the presenters say new stylists who do hair & makeup for them!
Not sure it's actually an improvement.

Yuk! I have a top tip for her: micellar water... it's brilliant for lifting out hair dye... personal experience!

As well as Micellar Water, Gatineau Toner works as well.

Even so on the hands she should have used a little bleach, a quick swill and the stains come off.

Latest posts

Back