New hairstyles?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I must say Kathy is looking a lot tidier in this morning`s Mackie show. Her hair is up and she`s wearing ankle boots, leggings and a knitted jacket plus she`s obviously had her makeup done differently.

I saw a bit of the show before I had to call time on the drivel. At one point either Carla (hair up) or Kathy (hair up) remarked that Deborah-Ann had got the memo about hair up (it was up)... so they all had a bit of a laugh that Cordelia was wearing her hair down.

Seems they want, when there are women presenters, that their hair "matches" in some way. I hope by the time Fiona from Decleor is next on our screens they have stopped this nonsense. Fiona's hair is always a joy to behold - looks strong, healthy, glossy and beautifully groomed. I also like the hair of the lady (cannot remember her name at present) who does Together - another beautifully glossy head of hair. Sheer envy from my perspective.

I saw a bit of the show before I had to call time on the drivel. At one point either Carla (hair up) or Kathy (hair up) remarked that Deborah-Ann had got the memo about hair up (it was up)... so they all had a bit of a laugh that Cordelia was wearing her hair down.

Seems they want, when there are women presenters, that their hair "matches" in some way. I hope by the time Fiona from Decleor is next on our screens they have stopped this nonsense. Fiona's hair is always a joy to behold - looks strong, healthy, glossy and beautifully groomed. I also like the hair of the lady (cannot remember her name at present) who does Together - another beautifully glossy head of hair. Sheer envy from my perspective.
Does that include the too long lank fringe?

Actually felt a bit sorry for Chuntley earlier - flicked over to see her sporting some Farrah Fawcett reject hairdo with about as much eye makeup as the 'artist' could trowel on - I do think she's a pretty lady but boy this made her look frumpy and ancient, yikes

I see Katy P is the latest one with the up do plus dangly bits this afternoon. However the Lulu Guinness rep is the one who should have had her hair done as it is totally lank and looks full of grease.

Actually felt a bit sorry for Chuntley earlier - flicked over to see her sporting some Farrah Fawcett reject hairdo with about as much eye makeup as the 'artist' could trowel on - I do think she's a pretty lady but boy this made her look frumpy and ancient, yikes

she had the Farrah Fawett style some years back with blond hair. Quite a few amusing comments back then.

Well, she's definitely been at the bleach bottle, but OH those eyebrows. I thought brows were meant to match your haircolour not your nail varnish !

Well, she's definitely been at the bleach bottle, but OH those eyebrows. I thought brows were meant to match your haircolour not your nail varnish !

I agree, had a quick look yesterday and I thought the blonde hair with the too tanned skin and really, really dark brown thick pencilled on eyebrows just wasn't a good look. And what's the fringe about? was it a flick? wasn't it a flick? to me it looked like it had been put in a curling tong, released and just left to hang there.

It's not worth a separate thread. Claire Sutton is doing Pilgrim jewellery... and even her hair is not looking great... but really take a look at the girl representing Pilgrim's hair. Gemma the LOGO guest has a twin! Great big crimped upswept sort of quiffy thing from the forehead in white alongside black hair. Really not a good look...

It's not worth a separate thread. Claire Sutton is doing Pilgrim jewellery... and even her hair is not looking great... but really take a look at the girl representing Pilgrim's hair. Gemma the LOGO guest has a twin! Great big crimped upswept sort of quiffy thing from the forehead in white alongside black hair. Really not a good look...

She had a look of Lilly Munster.

Compared to A.Y's hair the rest of the presenters look fabulous. As a Beauty Expert selling high end brands she is a disgrace, her hair looked greasy and matted and her make up was awful. As she is flogging Liz Earle products why hasn't she used them herself especially the Cleanse and Polish and the the Shampoo.

I see Q's "June" has purchased a couple of hair clips. Claire S and now Jill F. Looks ok on MF (Kipling) but then she is a good 20 years younger.

Compared to A.Y's hair the rest of the presenters look fabulous. As a Beauty Expert selling high end brands she is a disgrace, her hair looked greasy and matted and her make up was awful. As she is flogging Liz Earle products why hasn't she used them herself especially the Cleanse and Polish and the the Shampoo.

Been thinking same, good advert! NOT!!!!

Claire Sutton is on presenting a Tat show. She looks like a relic from the days of Marie Antoinette. Elevated crown, dangly bits and and the hair done with curling tongs by the look of it. Awful, just awful. Just like the items on sale!!!!!!

Feel sorry for Claire. She does have a fine head of hair but she looks just awful tonight.

Feel sorry for Claire. She does have a fine head of hair but she looks just awful tonight.

I did quite like the style they did with Claire's hair, but it's not Claire. Whatever June is doing to Claire's makeup is very ageing for Claire... her makeup is too flat. Clearly June is not a fan of shimmerbrick (allelujah) but some of them do need a bit more contouring and highlighting to give dimension to their faces... and Claire is one of them, I think.

Latest posts

Back