New format on QVC Facebook page.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ironic that this weekend they are celebrating veterans who fought for free speech and DBF is setting up a secret, do it by my rules or be expelled, society 70 years later. sorry "hon" if you can't take valid criticism you shouldn't be in the public eye.

Shall we have a competition to see who can get banned first, :mysmilie_498: The prize could be a signed copy of her latest book.

Well I for one know which group I would rather belong to.

Q and their mouthpieces will not stop free speech and opinions on here (I hope). Ohhhhh I've come over all hippy protester all of a sudden.

The regular Q facebook page has been very quiet, obviously the new layout is affecting people posting. I did notice someone from the new DF group posted a come and join us post yesterday but it was removed because it deteriorated into a " them and us " argument. Someone had joined the new group but had been removed and people were telling her to speak to DF and plead her case etc. Oh the power of it, DF will be thrilled to have people begging her for entry to QVC queens.
TBH I find it wrong that a presenter has involved herself to this extent. By all means have her own facebook page as Debbie Flint but to entice people away from her employers facebook page and to make it a closed group smacks of power gone mad to me. God knows the woman sinks to all time lows on air at times, so heaven knows what she`ll get up to behind the scenes.

Looking into the future, I think this could come back and bite Debbie on the bum if she's not careful. Some online groups are very possessive and fanatical, once you step into their midst it's hard to withdraw if they get over-zealous!

Apart from alienating other viewers/buyers.

Latest posts

Back