New format on QVC Facebook page.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Baloo

Registered Shopper
What has happened to the page? The format has changed overnight and I cannot see the usual comments. Is it just me? I also HATE the blue circles in clearance you can't see the product properly.

What has happened to the page? The format has changed overnight and I cannot see the usual comments. Is it just me? I also HATE the blue circles in clearance you can't see the product properly.

Scroll down page and on left there is an arrow posts by others, click on this and will rake you to a new page. Hope this helps.

Should have been posts to page.

Fecking pain in the ass. Same happened to another page I read.

I was up and down the QVC page and could not find out to read the normal comments by people. Thanks I will try that.

I clicked on the read posts by others arrow and it let me read a few then when I tried to scroll down it disappeared and I had to start again grrrrr.

I was wondering where the posts had gone too. I have just clicked on posts to page, thanks Finsnan, and it is very slow to move down the page. Maybe it is just my computer. I hate change! I also dislike those blue circles on QVC's pages I find them quite distracting.

For once I'm not annoyed as I have no idea what it is all about as I don't do FB. That's my positive thought for the day LOL

I use the iPad app for Facebook and recently it has stopped showing the comments within a thread in order, so the top reply might be an hour ago then the next one from yesterday etc.. It doesn't make for easy reading.

Has DF started her own facebook group ? I notice on Q`s page someone is mentioning a closed group being run by Debbie Flint. Crikey as if the woman`s ego isn`t already big enough, her own bunch of groupies fawning on her and her drumming up more sales of her book or anything else she might be selling. Just imagine being in her facebook group and saying something negative ....

This is a mutual appreciation society for all things Qvc! ESpecially for those who buy a lot and can give opinions about different products! This is a fun friendly group with absolutely no bullying, trolling or negative behaviour. The administrators for this page are here to constantly check, view & remind members there is absolutely ZERO tolerance for any nastiness, bullying, trolling or bad behaviour. Group members will be removed as soon as anything is viewed which is deemed to be in this nature. Relax, have fun and enjoy this group! Plus it's a great place for Debbie Flint to post sneeky peaks and product information. What could be better than that! X

This is copied from the intro page to the new group which is called I`m a QVCuk Queen lol. Its a closed group run by DF and several from the original Q page, now don`t all run to join. Imagine saying on there that her latest book is crap ....

So now it will only be the DBF appreciation society who will get advance warning on any "bargains"?

No negativity? Well that's me out.

It's just the same, as soon as a T caller comes on there is a scramble for the remote to mute it (assuming it isn't already on mute which it now always seems to be). This is the same only via a keyboard, total brown nosers.

As if the woman's ego isn't big enough already.

So she will be telling us about her book, her book, oh and her book. You must buy this from QVC, never mind if you don't have the money at the time.

Begging on behalf her mate Rob Locke. The only opinion which counts is mine as its my page you know.

So - a closed mutual appreciation society without freedom of speech for expressing opinions that don't agree with the creator's? Don't rush, hon. Tee hee.

But interesting that it's necessary to start a group like that, isn't it? I think this forum is a bit of a thorn in the side ....

LOL
:heart:

We don't need Debbie Flint drip-feeding the QVC-approved sneak previews of bargains and special offers; we have the original and best team of number-crunchers SCW, Sazza, Autumn and others who ferret out all the offers not just the ones they want to release. They like us to think they're doing us a big favour! ...Oh and we have freedom of speech as well!

I can understand people wanting a Qvc Facebook group however i think its odd for a presenter to be involved. In one of the other threads on here about DF encouraging people to just order things and think later , people pointed out that shes a sales woman and its her job to encourage people to buy. Well iver never once been in a shop and the sales assistant constantly plugged her own books and then asked my to join there fb group................mayb i shop in the wrong places :mysmilie_59:

So - a closed mutual appreciation society without freedom of speech for expressing opinions that don't agree with the creator's? Don't rush, hon. Tee hee.

But interesting that it's necessary to start a group like that, isn't it? I think this forum is a bit of a thorn in the side ....

LOL. Won't that be lovely, all those lovely people making lovely comments about the lovely Debbie & QVC, can't think of anything more exciting. :yawn: except maybe watching paint dry!!

I think a good name would be "Friends & Family". Unless, of course, you know better .....

Latest posts

Back