New Elemis TSV on Saturday 7th January 2012.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought about 75% of the elemis TSV's over the last couple of years. The ones I like have my exotic frangipani monoi just adore the smell, just like my lypsil original used to smell when I was a kid). Even better if there's a PCMC in there and bath and shower gel. Don't like the fancy high tech skincare like quartz mask thingy, fancy serums or papaya enzyme, as a) they are overpriced, b) they don't work and c) I get a blotchy rash if I use them. Of the things I like I would not pay the price in Harvey nics, so QVC wins, but Feel Unique often has good prices on elemis, l'Occitaine and bare ecsentuals with free p and p, but you prob know that already.

Thanks Kat. Have only recently discovered feel unique and very impressed with choice and quality of service. Plus free p&p. Will have a look as I know they have a sale on too!

Oh went and had a look. Think this happened last year too, Keeley was told or under the impression a TSV was easy pay and put it up on her facebook. Then the TSV came and no easy pay. It will put a lot of people off.

Just seen a post from Keeley giving the months of TSV's in 2012 (January. April, July, September & December) So now Elemis will have 5 TSV's a year. Mini series week beginning 12th March too.

Thanks for providing that clarity Donna re Keeley and what was posted on her Facebook page.

Not sure I really need this kit. Like bliss capsules but have some of the 14 day supply plus some of Judith Williams. The cleanser and toner quite like the one for combi skin. 60 plus p&p. I might be better to get what I need when I need rather than a huge tsv kit!

I like Elemis and it suits my skin but I won't be going for this kit now. If there had been a sensitive option I would have.

I have too much to use up already (not just Elemis, but Decleor and other stuff as well), so I won't be going for this TSV. It's only about 6 weeks since the last one isn't it? £60 as well, hmmm can't afford it either! April's on the other hand........ :) - will have to see!

I'm not trying to get shot down but people begging for easy pay to me is wrong.
If you need easy pay for £60 you obviously can't really afford to loose it in the first place. I know say 3 x £20 instead would probably be less noticable but there are so many folk who get themselves in debt for silly things. It's not like this is bread or basic food to put in your children's mouths, it's overpriced skin care. By the way I sometimes use it myself but only when it is really cheap per item eg Xmas tsv. I don't think most of it is very special but when the moisturiser works out at less then a tender I give it a go.

I'm not trying to knock anyone just saying that if you have to think about spending the money all in one go, do you really need the item.......
Sometimes on easy pay you are still paying for an item after you have finished using it. I don't think that's much fun and im sure lots of people get carried away with 'easy' pay. It's not 'easy' for a lot of people, it's just getting them into financial trouble

Someone else on here (sorry cannot remember who) said that easy pay is easy debt. I know it is useful for bigger purchases but for something like skincare I would prefer to pay in one go or do without.

If the people on FB who want easypay don't buy the TSV but save the amount of one payment (say £20) each month then by the time the next Elemis TSV comes round they will have enough saved to buy it without easypay.

But most of the people on Keeley's page buy multiples of TSVs as the norm!!!! Sometimes its almost like a who bought the most TSVs competition amongst them.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

I'm not on FB or Twitter. Never will be, my friends are few but real! Easy pay is ok as you don't pay interest, yes it's debt, but it isn't gonna get higher unless you keep getting other stuff on easy pay. The most important thing is to remember you are paying for the FULL AMOUNT. It is wrong for the presenter to say it only costs you the first installments to get it home and use it. It ALWAYS costs the full amount unless you return it. If you can't afford the full price, don't buy it. That way, easy pay is a real bonus and worth having, for what little it is worth the cash is in your bank so say earning pitiful interest, rather than in QVC's bank. As for lots of stupid people in competition for who buys the most, how ridiculous! If I get an elemis TSV I just buy one. Once opened the skincare is only 6 months shelf life anyhow, so not much longer unopened. What you put on your skin ends up in your bloodstream, so it does matter to take notice of this ( although I add a few months as I know they are covering themselves by making it shorter.)

Always makes me smile the sweeping generalisations made about people on the Facebook page. Must admit I prefer not to and tend to enjoy this forum and Facebook too. Interestingly enough it's rare that I see anyone on Facebook making sweeping generalisations about people that use this forum. Anyway that's me on this thread as I have said all that I want to on this topic.

well its on the web

Elemis 4 Piece Skin Renewal Collection
Item Number: 200726
QVC Price £72.50
Today's Special Value Price £59.86
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Description

Elemis Skin Renewal Collection. This four-piece skincare set features the award-winning Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible) and Skin Bliss Capsules (Anti-Ageing Beauty Bible), plus a super-size cleanser and toner in two options, Rehydrating or Balancing, to tailor your skincare needs. Reveal a radiant new you with this Elemis facial collection.

Contains:

1 x Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules (60 caps) - contain antioxidants to help improve the appearance of tired, lacklustre skin. After cleansing and toning twist off the cap on the capsule and pour the oil into your palms then massage over the facial area and follow with your moisturiser. Includes pink capsules for the morning and green capsules for the evening

1 x Pro-Collagen Oxygenating Night Cream (30ml) - designed to replenish any moisture that is lost during the day so that your skin wakes up feeling refreshed and hydrated

1 x pink patent cosmetics bag

Cleanser and toner options:

Rehydrating:

1 x Rehydrating Rosepetal Cleanser (400ml) - this rich, aromatic cleansing milk helps restore the appearance of a youthful bloom to dehydrated or mature skin

1 x Rehydrating Ginseng Toner (400ml) - revitalises skin by replacing lost moisture, whilst thoroughly removing any last traces of cleanser. Perfect for dry or mature skin

Balancing:

1 x Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser (400ml) - effectively removes make-up and daily dirt and grime. Ideal for balancing combination skin types prone to breakouts

1 x Balancing Lavender Toner (400ml) - uses natural plant alcohols to effectively remove any left over cleanser

Behind the brand
Elemis is the leading luxury British spa and skincare brand, favoured by millions of spa-goers every year. Elemis started with a mission to create solutions for specific skin problems. Now many of their fast-working formulations are award-winning favourites.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200726

Latest posts

Back