New Elemis TSV on Saturday 7th January 2012.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use Elemis because I love it and even at full price I am prepared to pay for it. Because I love it. But I rarely go for the TSVs anymore because I'd rather invest my money in the few Elemis products I prefer not to be without. From the TSV I would only buy the night cream as a standalone product. Over the years I've bought a lot of kits that sound like great value but if you don't use every scrap of product then they're not good value at all. Having made myself use up nearly every potion and lotion I've ever bought it's made me realise what I really like and don't like.

Funny enough there must have been a sensitive kit somewhere in my purchasing history as I'm just using up the sensitive cleanser before I can finally go out and buy the cleanser I actually want to use!

Yes Tinkerbelle, if there is one product in the TSV that just is not good, then it's not worth it. There are so many tsv's I haven't purchased with Elemis using this rule. In this TSV's case it was the capsules for me, I got them years ago and they did NOTHING for me (years down the line, it might be different but too pricey to risk.) And the prices are now on par with salon prices of days gone by and I used to think they were ridiculous and I'm not about to change my thinking just because it's QVC.

Latest posts

Back