New Elemis TSV on Saturday 7th January 2012.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OOh, just spotted all the typos in my post, it's fair to say I was full of Christmas cheer when I wrote it haha!

Yeah, ASOS is awesome! Free shipping worldwide which is amazing when it's coming all the way to Australia, orders (to me) never take any more than a week and their customer service is excellent. We ordered stuff to go straight to our families in the UK and Ireland for Christmas and they all got there, in one piece, on time and at good prices. QVC take note!

They often have sales on kits etc and the Elemis kits are great so keep an eye out!

Tx

Even other brands and items ASOS cracker. I got my mini Stringer Emus for I believe £23???? No much more anyway. Only one pair left in size 3 in Sand so I jumped last year. Now QVC sell the exact same ones for £114!!!!

I agree, there will be tons of bargains around in the comng days and you can pick exactly what you want! I got an awesome set from ASOS this week for £40!! Full sized PCMC and PC night cream, full sized Tri-enzymen wash, mini bath elixir (which smells SO lovely) and 5ml of quartz mask, all in a lovely grey vinyl bag and in a lovely gift box. And FREE delivery to Australia...can't beat that i reckon! I'll be keeping my eyes online tomorrow (it's Christmas day here already...) to see if I can pick up another one as Elemis is extortionate in Oz.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Tx

Hi Theresa and Happy Christmas. MrM got me this kit for Christmas but I know he bought from JL. He had ordered from a website called Beauty Expert who let him down big time. He ordered and paid express delivery. When he rang to chase the order he was told the item was out of stock even though the website was still showing it as in stock. He ended up going to JL as it was the only place he could get it from. Reckon he paid full price as well.

Do you use the Tri-Enzyme all the time? I'm not going to cos I used it some time ago and I remember it did not agree with my skin. Haven't tried the bath elixir but have tried the other products in the kit and love them.

When Elemis say supersize cleanser/toner is this 400ml?

Hi Val,

Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year!

That's such a hassle! Beauty Expert are usually really good, I've ordered from them a few times but well done to your hubby for tracking down the kit elsewhere. I'm glad I picked up this kit now as the only place I can still find it is Debenhams and they don't ship beauty stuff to Australia. It really i amazing value, never tried to bath stuff but I love PCMC and am looking forward to trying the night cream. And i love the case! haha!

I've never used the Tri-enzyme wash before, am looking forward to trying it, I like using something with a bit more bite in it in the mornings than just a regular fash wash so we'll see how it goes.

Let meknow how you like it!

Tx

Yep it's I think £59.86 + p&p. Some of Keeley's fans are demanding that the tsv be on easypay but they got such a great deal on the last tsv that (my theory) QVC have said because the last tsv was a bargain you'll be paying full whack on this one this time. As Keeley pointed out not every tsv can be on easypay.

Seems that great deals are rationed then.
How silly - it's their loss (not that I would be buying)

I think what folk on Facebook are saying is that EP would be extremely useful to have bearing in mind it's straight after Xmas. Yes it is good value but 60.00 plus p&p in early Jan is a lot. Having EP would, I think, have been a good gesture. As already pointed out it's up to QV to Keeley but you can't blame folk for asking. Reasonable I think to ask!

I'm not trying to get shot down but people begging for easy pay to me is wrong.
If you need easy pay for £60 you obviously can't really afford to loose it in the first place. I know say 3 x £20 instead would probably be less noticable but there are so many folk who get themselves in debt for silly things. It's not like this is bread or basic food to put in your children's mouths, it's overpriced skin care. By the way I sometimes use it myself but only when it is really cheap per item eg Xmas tsv. I don't think most of it is very special but when the moisturiser works out at less then a tender I give it a go.

I'm not trying to knock anyone just saying that if you have to think about spending the money all in one go, do you really need the item.......
Sometimes on easy pay you are still paying for an item after you have finished using it. I don't think that's much fun and im sure lots of people get carried away with 'easy' pay. It's not 'easy' for a lot of people, it's just getting them into financial trouble

Not quite sure I would say people on Facebook were begging for ep!

Last edited:
Not quite sure I would say people on Facebook were begging for ep!

Sorry was just going off what another forum person said, maybes it was 'demanding'. Either way it was after not paying for it in full immediately

If ep is used properly I think it can be a real help. Trouble with Q is you don't get proper statements so very easy to spend more than you think you are because it's a nightmare to track.

I think its appalling as you can not even check on your account page what is easy pay and what not. i ordered something over the internet and did not even realize that it was easy pay until I saw my bank statement, my own fault for not reading all it says on the page lol

Interestingly enough even though I understand the appeal of EP. I have decided to no longer use it. Mainly due to the fact that Q do not provide proper statements. Perhaps it suits them that way or perhaps I am being cynical. I like the bliss capsules and night cream. Cleanser fine but we keep being told we dont need a toner. I shall probably talk myself into this TSV though!

Latest posts

Back