New Easyfill Baskets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have last years offerings the large ones. the mesh windows don't all click tight and wobble and they are very heavy to lift. you do get a nice show but they are not perfect. I cant see them lasting for many years either. I also don't like the way the chain is fitted as the plastic hole will get bigger over time

I did get the 14inch ones but went back to the 12inch as they were to big and also do not mound up the centre with compost it's a nightmare to water.

I did get the 14inch ones but went back to the 12inch as they were to big and also do not mound up the centre with compost it's a nightmare to water.

I haven't a clue why he does that mole hill thing maybe something to do with his hands after presentating

I love my EasyFill Baskets, they are so easy to fill and mine have always given me a fantastic display. However, I much prefer the green ones because the colour blends in better once the plants have become established (hark at me...sound like RJ now!:giggle:) but I didn't buy them from the shopping channel with the HUGE buying power! No, check out eBay for much better deals, well they were when I got mine a number of years ago now.

Oh I really like the look of these I've got babyllon bowls and they are not easy to do if your plants are small.

I always used to use either the traditional wire ones or the rustic style but, personally, I have found these to be 100% better. Definitely worth giving them a go Rubyrat.....:up:

To be honest these new ones are just a marketing ploy to sell a few hundred thousand as a new design,last year we were brainwashed into being told the old style were the greatest ever.

I found that Ideal worlds and and certain ones off ebay are much better quality that the ones Qvc sell, Q's are cheaply made and the gates dont fit properly.

I bought four of these last year and I am about to plant them up again. I was very pleased with them and had no problems with the gates or chains. I also didn't find them heavy, but then I watered them after I hung them up.

The holes for the chains I kept small, but if you are concerned they are too big, then I suggest putting the T bar through the basket and then through a washer, or even take two bits of wire twisted together and leave a hole where the hole in the basket is and pass the T bar through this. The weight of the basket will then be more evenly distributed.

I thoroughly recommend them.

Latest posts

Back