New Courier - Very Speedy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scout

Registered Shopper
Ordered the TSV camera on Saturday afternoon, it came up on my account as shipped late Monday afternoon, and was delivered at midday today, Tuesday. The courier was DX. The tracking on their website actually gave today's date as the delivery date too, so I knew not to go out. Much better QVC.

DX have been doing some QVC deliveries for some time now and they are not liked by many!!!

DX have been doing some QVC deliveries for some time now and they are not liked by many!!!

Disliked by me.
Usually puts me off ordering anything if I know that DX will be delivering, but QVC use them to deliver Lulu Guinness bags :frown:

DX get the thumbs down from me too. Their couriers have been know to put thru a "while you were out" card without even knocking at the door so they'd have to call again (seems bonkers to me). Their website is better now and enables you to rebook the delivery, but originally it was a premium rate number. My Hermes chap is great too (he gets paid per parcel so the last thing he wants to do is have to call twice to deliver a parcel.) Having 3 QVC maniacs living in the same close sometimes means he empties his car-full of parcels in one stop, saving his petrol.

Jude xx

Some years ago we had a company doing deliveries - not sure if they were called Express but they were certainly tied in with Express Dairies here because our milkie would drop a "tried to deliver your parcel" thru the door when he brought the milk..and he usually came about 3 or 4 am..****** ridiculous and entailed a 12 mile round trip for OH to go and collect. I rang CS and told them what was happening, saying that obviously I wouldn't be ordering much, if anything, while this carried on. Thankfully it didn't!

I've been delighted with DX. I had terrible trouble with Hermes,waiting up to two weeks on average for delivery. After complaining numerous times and nothing improving,I e mailed the CEO office .He suggested i went over to DX for any courier deliveries.
The result easy to track items and very quick delivery. A big thumbs up from me.

I've been delighted with DX. I had terrible trouble with Hermes,waiting up to two weeks on average for delivery. After complaining numerous times and nothing improving,I e mailed the CEO office .He suggested i went over to DX for any courier deliveries.
The result easy to track items and very quick delivery. A big thumbs up from me.

Doesn't that mean it costs you more postage?

Well, I can only judge by my own experience, and I was delighted with DX today. I've never had a problem with Hermes, but I've never had such quick delivery from them either. And I love the fact that the DX website tells you which day it will be delivered. The delivery guy was very pleasant, hammered loudly on the door and waited a sensible amount of time for someone to get there. If it continues like this I will be a very satisfied customer.

So do you have to phone up and order so you can request it is sent with DX?

Yes there's a note on my account that all courier deliveries are to be made by DX. So i have to phone up as it isn't recognised on the web.Not sure why..

Oh dear, hope they're not changing my Hermes chap..he's lovely, very helpful, and usually quick!

Same here, my Hermes guy lives up the road from me, so I'm his first drop in the morning...

Same here, my Hermes guy lives up the road from me, so I'm his first drop in the morning...

That's handy Kathy! I don't know where mine lives but he's a really nice chap, I take in other people's parcels from him too which saves him having to repeat the visit so it works well.

Latest posts

Back