New CID

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
There seems way too many make up ranges and shows at the moment on qvc, surely ladies dont need all of this? The guy Mikey is very nice though pretty handsome

Alison just says for evryone to vote this mikey out of 10. I give him 10, till he starts talking like a girl!!

We need different cosmetic lines am sick of seeing the same ones,get rid go Gale Hayman for a start and how many times do we have to have revitalash on I know it works but is so over hyped,I've decided I don't care if I have long lashes or not.
Lynn:confused:

Gale Hayman hours seem very few now compared to when qvc started and there was qvc tsvs and full hours with gale hayman cleaners and skincare too.

They sell Gayle hayman on lots of market stalls for a fraction of the price.

I've been very impressed withe the New Cid products I have tried!

I tried New CID products when they first came out and initially I like them, mainly the gel eyliner that has 3 separate colours in it, BUT found that it dried out within a couple of months therefore making it so expensive. I did like their light up lip glossed though and would have continued to buy them but found that they disappeared out of House of Fraser etc and can now only buy them on-line, whereas I prefer to buy makeup where I can actually see it before parting with my money. Also, a lot of the items are in kits and I do not want all the other stuff, or you find you actually really like a particular item from a brand and then they (QVC) never have in in stock , ie, Laura Geller B n B which I used to buy and was never in stock. Now, I am only buying from Bobbi Brown as I can see the colours I like in-store

We had a full counter in House of Fraser. The products looked boring and many a rip off Laura Geller with the bakes blushes etc. The counter then add a haircare part as they do in their studios(they do makeovers and you get your photo done), then it closed down pretty quickly. The Wild Around Beauty(Louise Rednapp range) is there now and it actually looks lovely.

I've only used the lipgloss i think it was called tickled pink. Not fussed about the light and mirror gimmick but the colour was gorgeous. Staying power the same as most glosses.

Watching the CID shows has never tempted me to try anything else in the range as everyone wearing it looks like Coco the clown.

Latest posts

Back