New CID TSV Tuesday the 27th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Saw some New CID "Look Books" in TK Maxx yesterday for £7 each. I didn't buy any though.

Why is it an awful line? I have never tried this range more details please Rainbowdottie.

Those poor models look awful with all that makeup trowelled on. The guest presenter has plastered herself with it too. Very garish. There's loads of it in TK Maxx which is telling. They can't be shifting much of the stuff if it's in TK Maxx

Why is it an awful line? I have never tried this range more details please Rainbowdottie.

Not Rainbowdottie but I have seen in real life on a counter. Cheap looking, textures again cheap. Lets say Rimmel is better quality. Its just very boring looking as well white plastic packaging, walking passed a counter nothing makes you want to stop and try. The LED lights in lip glosses hell Collection 2000 does those too a lot cheaper. Too expensive for what it is.

The guest reminds me of Esther Rantzen, she could borrow a one-shoulder dress from Jill Franks to complete the look. Throw in an Odd Ode from Cyril and a phallic turnip: Job Done!

Jude xx

Allison has just informed us on the repeat that she was wearing the New Cid foundation at the weekend, for us! Thanks Allison, can't say I noticed!

I have never even been tempted a tiny bit by this range. It looks cheap and tacky to me. And the make up artist has the most dire hairdo - worse than Will the IPod man.

The triple eye liner palette is vile.It's exactly the shade that I bought in House of fraser. It's like putting tar on your lids..vile...vile...vile!!!!!

I thought some of the colours looked rather sludgey. The packaging looked a bit cheap too, yet they seem to be trying to pass it off as high-end :hi: I'm wondering if the make-up artist worked on The Only Way is Essex, as he seemed to be slapping it on with gay abandon, but then I suppose the over-made-up-tart look is fashionable these days.

I was given the eyeliner thing as a present for Christmas and was not too impressed. I did not get to try it on until juts recently and I do not know if they are old and/or have dried out as my bathroom is always very warm, or if that is the texture but they were crumbly and dry and really difficult to get a line with. Has put me off a bit. Have not tried anything else from the range though, and am not tempted

The triple eye liner palette is vile.It's exactly the shade that I bought in House of fraser. It's like putting tar on your lids..vile...vile...vile!!!!!

It is!
I sent for it when Q first launched the range & it went back almost straight away.

Starting to regret my order now! Liked the look of the black set.
Is there anyone out there with a good word?

Starting to regret my order now! Liked the look of the black set.
Is there anyone out there with a good word?
try it, you lost nothing as you can send it back, and there is bound to be a broken hing or something that will require a return label:thinking:

[
QUOTE=WildRose;552795]try it, you lost nothing as you can send it back, and there is bound to be a broken hing or something that will require a return label:thinking:[/QUOTE]

you have made me laugh out loud!

Latest posts

Back