New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Goodness me, I've just looked at the Real Hair products and was shocked to see the Masque is £51.50!!! :11: I'm gobsmacked that QVC expect to sell such products at these sort of prices.

Goodness me, I've just looked at the Real Hair products and was shocked to see the Masque is £51.50!!! :11: I'm gobsmacked that QVC expect to sell such products at these sort of prices.

It is a bit steap price wise, I agree :11:

Perhaps they are thinking of selling to bank bosses' wives - they can't be short a bob or two!

(if, in the unlikely event that any ST-ers are married/related to bank bosses, or indeed are bank bosses themselves, I should like to apologise for any offence caused - I am referring to certain bank bosses - I think we all know who they are!)

Bluddy hell! Is anyone really going to pay over £50 for a hair mask? You could get professional treatments done for less than that. Another stately miscalculation by QVC.

Latest posts

Back