New Award Category!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I think we should institute a new forum award for QVC presenters - Prick of the Week!

My nomination goes to Sara Griffiths, for the way she stalks round the studio with her iPad stuck in the crook of her arm. Is it surgically attached, I wonder? It's there even though she rarely seems to use or look at it. Is it just a way of making herself feel important? It reminds me of those sorts who insist on wearing their office ID badge around their neck when they do the evening shopping after work - it's cringeworthy!

Who would you nominate and why? :)

None of them bother me that much - but I don't like it when Jill Franks 'claws' her hands and is so intense that she is almost gritting her teeth with neck cords protruding when she is describing something. There is no need imo.

Debbie Flint needs to go in the "Hall of Fame" of Prick of the week :mysmilie_3:

I think we should institute a new forum award for QVC presenters - Prick of the Week!

My nomination goes to Sara Griffiths, for the way she stalks round the studio with her iPad stuck in the crook of her arm. Is it surgically attached, I wonder? It's there even though she rarely seems to use or look at it. Is it just a way of making herself feel important? It reminds me of those sorts who insist on wearing their office ID badge around their neck when they do the evening shopping after work - it's cringeworthy!

Who would you nominate and why? :)

My office ID badge gets shoved in my handbag the moment I set foot out of the office!

Smarmy Charlie for Prick of the week. He may not have been on this week (not watched) but he is just not my cup of tea.

Any who use the channel for free advertising ... Julia`s advert for her book wasn`t very subtle either in the Lori Grenier hour!!

My award would go to childish Claire Sutton for who wears the lowest cut top. I hope she never makes any sudden moves because if she's on with Simon "annnnd" Biagi, they're would be four tits on show.

Surely no one could out-boob Julia?

Oh no Julia is definitely joint first with Chuntley in the out there stakes, but Claire's headlights are blurring right at you, sometimes they're barely held in there, so Claire wins the chesticles on show award.............did I really say all that out loud? :giggle:

Just as well it's limited to presenters and not models because they're not backwards in coming forward, so to speak.

But if it's limited to presenters, well, how long have we got?

3am Kipling hour and Craig is stood modelling the Garan bag suggesting with the monkey removed men can use it as a camera bag...... No Craig its a ladies handbag ...and take it off you shouldn`t be modelling handbags!! So Craig gets my award !!

No, Craig, it's NOT a camera bag with all the fully padded compartments for expensive lenses. What rubbish they do spout indeed.
OMG. I'm talking like Chloe now.

Latest posts

Back