Neom TSV 3.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 231
  • Neom TSV 4.jpg
    Neom TSV 4.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 224
  • Neom TSV 5.jpg
    Neom TSV 5.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 272
I think this will be ££££. I only want th ecandles. Don't need any of it though.

Can anyone report please, on the best of the 3 choices of candle - even if subjective....For research purposes only, as I'm definitely not buying this.
They are all lovely just pick fragrance notes you like and jobs a goodun!

I think this will be ££££. I only want th ecandles. Don't need any of it though.

Can anyone report please, on the best of the 3 choices of candle - even if subjective....For research purposes only, as I'm definitely not buying this.
I used to have an assortment of Yankee Candles but since we painted the living room a few years back I’ve not bothered with them. So I’m not really a fan of scented candles now.
I only have Neom oils and a small ‘Scent To Sleep‘ candle that was from the TSV plus two ‘Real Luxury‘ fragrance treatment candles given to me as presents.
I have oils of two of the candle fragrances ‘Real Luxury‘ and ‘Complete Bliss‘ both I like ‘Real Luxury‘ is stronger and was my favourite but I have more recently got ‘Sensuous’ think perhaps now that has taken over.

I’m hoping it will follow the q selling tactic of ‘the candle alone is £46 and for just £1 more you are getting everything else as well’. £49.95 inc p&p. The anticipation is the best bit - the reality will be a jolt.

I’m confused on the two options available and how they match up, but that’s really easy done.
Picture showing what seems one option of the one of the four piece sets shows items in Real Luxury candle & bath foam plus the Great Day body/hand lotion & hand balm.
Then other separate pictures show Complete Bliss candle & body/hand lotion and Perfect Nights Sleep hand balm.
So would this have the Perfect Nights Sleep bath foam to complete four piece set?
Wondering if they are then selling one option as Day and one a Night???

Neom 4 Piece Home & Body Wellbeing Collection
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £52.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the four-piece Home & Body Wellbeing collection from Neom featuring a Three-Wick Candle, Hand & Body Lotion, Bath Foam and Hand Balm in your choice of calming Bliss Relaxation or Real Luxury fragrances. Sit back and make unwinding a full-body experience with these beautifully aromatic formulas from the wellbeing experts at Neom.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually, directly from Neom you’d pay £99. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £52.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £42.07.

Scent-sational options - this collection comes in your choice of Bliss Relaxation, which boasts the fragrances Complete Bliss and Perfect Night's Sleep, or Real Luxury, featuring the scents Real Luxury, Great Day and Uplifting. While both are designed to help you unwind, Bliss Relaxation is a comforting choice ideal for your bedtime routine, while the Real Luxury aromas are blended to bring calm and a sense of brightness when you're feeling stressed.

Fill your day with fragrance - whether you're lighting the candle while you unwind on the sofa, smothering your limbs in the Hand & Body Lotion and Hand Balm or taking a soak in the Bath Foam, this extensive edit means you can enjoy the beautiful fragrances all day long.

Natural ingredients - each beautiful scent is blended with 100% natural essential oils with no synthetic fragrances or mineral-oil based ingredients. Without harsh chemicals, this collection is a truly holistic aid to help promote a sense of calm and wellbeing, without compromising on quality.

Keep the luxury coming - can't be without Neom's fragrant formulas? Select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive the same collection in 90 days' time at today's great price.

• Candle burn time: up to 50 hours

Make your choice between:
Bliss Relaxation collection:

• 1 x Complete Bliss Three-Wick Candle (420g) - blended with 17 essential oils, including Moroccan blush rose, lime and black pepper, this candle is designed to help calm your mind and relax your body after a long day
  • 1 x Complete Bliss Hand & Body Lotion (300ml) - featuring a blend of eight essential oils, including Moroccan blush rose, lime and black pepper, plus shea butter, argan oil and sea buckthorn oil, this moisturising lotion works to hydrate your complexion while enveloping your skin in a soothing scent
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Bath Foam (200ml) - with notes including English lavender, sweet basil and jasmine, plus aloe, marshmallow, coconut oil and sweet almond oil, this Bath Foam works to soften your skin as you soak, while the soothing aroma helps you to relax ahead of a restful night
  • 1 x Perfect Night's Sleep Hand Balm (30ml) - carry relaxing fragrance off to bed with you with this Hand Balm. Packed with cocoa and shea butters, and enriched with notes of lavender, chamomile and patchouli, this formula works to leave your hands feeling softer, hydrated and smoother while the beautiful scent helps you drift off into a peaceful night's sleep
Or

Real Luxury collection:

• 1 x Real Luxury Three-Wick Candle (420g) - blended with 24 essential oils, including lavender, Brazilian rosewood and jasmine, this candle is designed to help you unwind and feel calmer after stressful moments
  • 1 x Great Day Hand & Body Lotion (300ml) - fresh and zesty, this lotion works to leave your skin feeling soft and deeply moisturised, features notes of wild mint and mandarin and is formulated with shea butter, argan oil and sea buckthorn oil
  • 1 x Real Luxury Bath Foam (200ml) - with notes including lavender, jasmine and Brazilian rosewood, plus aloe, marshmallow, coconut oil and sweet almond oil, this Bath Foam works to soften your skin as you soak, while the soothing aroma helps you to feel at ease
  • 1 x Uplifting Hand Balm (30ml) - formulated to uplift your mood in an instant and leave your hands feeling softened and moisturised, this fragrant blend contains notes of wild mint and mandarin, plus cocoa butter and shea butter

How to use:
Three-Wick Candle:

• As you inhale the relaxing fragrance, practice mindful breathing techniques
  • Breathe in through your nose for seven seconds and out through your mouth slowly for 11 seconds
Hand & Body Lotion:

• Massage into dry skin when needed
Bath Foam:

• Pour a capful of foam into running water before getting in and soaking for at least 10 minutes
Hand Balm:

• Massage into hand until absorbed

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually, directly from Neom you’d pay £99. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £52.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £42.07.

Three-Wick Candle (420g) - £46 direct cost £26.45
Hand & Body Lotion (300ml) - £22 direct cost £12.65
Bath Foam (200ml) - £22 direct cost £12.65
Hand Balm (30ml) - £9 direct cost £5.18

Total £99 cost £56.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

I have had the body lotion in Happy and Great Day. I am not a fan at all. Runny and really heavily scented - I passed on to a relative as I couldn't face finishing it. I will buy go for the sleep version for gifts later in the year as this is a good price and hate to say this but people will think you've paid more. I sound like a QVC presenter!

Yes, I have bought Happy and Relax or Sleep? Very watery texture almost runs throw your fingers. The sets I bought had the roller bath pulse point bottles with them.

I also have bought very cheaply at the time the bath oil drops. The pipette does not fill up! I ended up just pouring from the bottle into the bath. Give me Aromatherapy Associations every time for quality.

Every time Debbie Flint shows the pre order of the TSV she keeps referring to the Neom Magnesium Body Butter.
Saying that she uses it prior to bed and the TSV has a small size of it.

Latest posts

Back