Neom TSV 3.png
    836.6 KB
  • Neom TSV 4.png
    Neom TSV 4.png
    2 MB
  • Neom TSV 5.png
    Neom TSV 5.png
    2.4 MB
I really love Neom products and have just had a look at what appears to be last year's TSV a for Christmas. It looks pretty similar to this new one. The reviews are dreadful for the reed diffuser and candle. I have never had any problems with their products but to be honest, I'm a bit unsure now. Was intending to purchase a few to use for gifts. Has anyone else had any problems 're scent?

I really love Neom products and have just had a look at what appears to be last year's TSV a for Christmas. It looks pretty similar to this new one. The reviews are dreadful for the reed diffuser and candle. I have never had any problems with their products but to be honest, I'm a bit unsure now. Was intending to purchase a few to use for gifts. Has anyone else had any problems 're scent?
I’ve had their reed diffusers and candles given to me as gifts and neither have had any lingering scent at all. Nowhere near the quality of say Jo Malone or Diptyque.

Nope never had a problem with scent. The small candles are getting admittedly in smaller rooms. I have the large three wick for living room/ kitchen etc. They make wonderful gifts I’ll be doing the same and gifting some of the kit. They feel luxurious

I've only ever had one Neom candle and while the fragrance was nice enough it burned terribly. It tunnelled really badly and I got less than half of the burn time that it should have had so I've never been tempted with the brand since.

Latest posts

Back