Need a Good Hand Cream

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

L'Occitane shea for me too. Have recently been bought a couple of kits with travel sizes in and it's really helped my hands. I usually use the Lavender one which is also lovely and my third choice would be the Cherry Blossom.

After these I then like Molten Brown but you can't get these from QVC.

Some I've used, that QVC stock, and haven't agreed with me are Elemis PCMC handcream and Philosophy Amazing Grace. First had rose extract in it and I think the second was too perfumed. Both made my hands itch. Can't use LE hand repairs as it contains too much white clay and doesn't absorb into my skin. x

L'Occitane shea, top marks.
LD Best Defence plus Manicure Oil (not the slick tips one).
LuLu's (you will be surprised).

I'm using the L'Occitane shea at the moment but I just use it at night as I find it a little bit greasy to use during the day.

Two get my vote:

A'kin unscented hand and nail treatment (got free with purchase a while ago from mypure) - very moisturising and for an intensive treatment

Aveda hand relief (fresher gel like tecture - nice for everyday use in handbag)

I tried L'occitane one and not keen on the smell

I love Aveeno hand creams QVC don't sell it probably not pricey enough, but this range suits me down to the ground!

Another vote for L'Occitane Shea Butter. The Dr Hauschka Hand Cream is very good too.

l'occitane....BUT use the foot cream & not the hand cream as thats more shea butter or something in thats richer...if you dont need it then use the ordinary one OR liz earle....also gatineau also doe it for me.........origins & molton brown too

L'occitaine shea at night and LE during the day although i don't like the smell.

L'Occitane Shea Butter is fabulous!

Liz Earle makes my hands itch :mysmilie_34:

Eldest DD is a Nursery Nurse and looks after babies so is washing her hands ALL the time and suffers from terrible eczema. Her knuckles crack and the skin is rough and so very sore - it's awful to see.

EVERYTHING hurts her, including 100% shea butter and L'Occitane Shea Butter handcream.

I made her try some of my Soap & Glory Hand Food and............result!!

No stinging and the redness literally calmed down as we watched!!

Boots have 1/3 off at the moment and it's currently down to £3 for 125ml - bargain!

http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-and-Glory-Hand-Food®-Hand-Cream125ml_27890/

Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector is also fantastic and is half price until later today at £5 for 100ml.

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/_en/_g...y&CatCode=C_BathBody_HandsFeet&prdcode=24243m

Latest posts

Back