Natalia's false lashes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Boris Bear

Registered Shopper
In the 4pm show Natalia revealed that she has had her permanent false lashes removed! How odd she never mentioned them before! She didn't say how long she had the false lashes for but why would she try them if Revitalash was so good?

She also stressed the viscosity of the product, emphasising that it doesn't go in your eye, so have they picked up on people's concerns over the safety of this product?

I can't believe she admitted to having false lashes,afraid this is one person I have to switch off.
Lynn

She gets on my sick too. I saw her talking about having falsies removed (Ewww) and did think back to all the times she's wiffled on about how long her lashes are and how they flutter so much and hit the back of her glasses, blah blah blah. They will do if they're not real though wont they. Naughty.

I heard this too and nearly fell off my chair. To be honest, I felt deeply offended by her comment.
I use Revitalash and my lashes are long and healthy, don't see the point of false lashes.
Before she admitted to this, I did think her eyes looked somehow bare from a distance

To me when an actor or actress is selling a product on tv it doesn't seem sincere - it's just another acting job!

Simpering, looking coyly towards the camera. Then mutters 'I"d like you too.......she really fancies herself as an expert!

Just seen her close up, my lashes are longer than hers. What is this false lash business about, why she is not using her product? Lazy? Eye iris will change colour?

Last edited:
So all the time she was boasting about her lashes, she was wearing falsies? Make up companies have been forced to declare "model is wearing lash inserts" on mascara ads, so this seems like a real con. Maybe the ASA have already had a word?

Never mind the false lashes, what about the false personality. Is there a wonder potion to cure that?

I think you have the wrong end of the stick. From what I understand she used to wear false eyelashes and since using Revitalash she doesn't wear them anymore.

There are two long threads about it on QVC's Facebook page, they are all under the same impression as me that she has just had them removed. She said something like "I have to confess I have had my permanent false eyelashes removed". A few people have asked AY about it on Twitter too.

Last edited:
I think you have the wrong end of the stick. From what I understand she used to wear false eyelashes and since using Revitalash she doesn't wear them anymore.
I think she said she removed them last week or last Thursday.
May be someone recorded and could confirm what she said.
In any case her eyes looked unusually bare and I noticed this before she commented.

Last edited:
On the Beauty Fix show on Thursday she admitted she had just taken her eyelash extensions off, had them on for two weeks, said she thought she would try them but didn't like them.......if Revitalash is so good why on earth did she feel the need to try them!! :rolleyes:

I heard this at the time and thought that she said something to the effect that recently she had decided to give lash extensions a try but had just had them removed. She might not have been on-air selling Revitalash wearing the extensions.

Sorry Sazza, we must have been posting at the same time! And, by the sound of it, we heard the same thing!

I saw the show and she said she took them off 4days ago and she wanted to to see how they worked with revitalsh

Unbelieveable ! I wonder if she OK'd this with the QVC "suits" before mentioning it on air ?

The thing that worries me and stops me trying the stuff is - if it makes the eyelashes grow, could it trigger other cells to grow, in not a nice way IYSWIM.

Unbelieveable ! I wonder if she OK'd this with the QVC "suits" before mentioning it on air ?

The thing that worries me and stops me trying the stuff is - if it makes the eyelashes grow, could it trigger other cells to grow, in not a nice way IYSWIM.

Eric's mum, As I understand it, there are no 'magic' growth ingredients, just lots of conditioning agents which, like cuticle oils etc on the nail and conditioners in hair (all essentially made of keratin), allow the lashes to be in the best condition possible and so grow to their best possible length, volume and number. An earlier version may have contained a 'growth' product, the version available now does not.

Nope, she actually said on the show that she'd had them removed last week.

Latest posts

Back