Natalia's false lashes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

• Natalia's false lashes

Her eyelashes will never be as big as her ego, I just can't watch her...:yawn:

Eric's mum, As I understand it, there are no 'magic' growth ingredients, just lots of conditioning agents which, like cuticle oils etc on the nail and conditioners in hair (all essentially made of keratin), allow the lashes to be in the best condition possible and so grow to their best possible length, volume and number. An earlier version may have contained a 'growth' product, the version available now does not.
From what I can see how it works as a Revialash user is that it dilates little veins/capillaries in the eye lid hence increasing blood flow to the lashes. That's why people who start using it for the first time say eyelids turn pink/purple, that's the colour of capillaries full of blood and they become much more visible through skin.
My lids are more pink/purple when I use Revitalash and less when I take break.

She's peddling the brow version on air now as a conditioner same as for your hair (and said similar for lashes) - less now about a wonder cure. She's also suggesting you fill in with an eyeshadow - what's this all about, does it work or not?
Very confusing presentation ...

I'm very skeptical of the fact that she now says to apply Revitalash on lashes one millimeter AWAY from skin, whether when she just started on Q with product it was one millimeter AWAY from LASHES and it makes more sense because it's to dilute the blood vessels in eyelid, not to condition the lashes.

She's peddling the brow version on air now as a conditioner same as for your hair (and said similar for lashes) - less now about a wonder cure. She's also suggesting you fill in with an eyeshadow - what's this all about, does it work or not?
Very confusing presentation ...
The hair product gets very poor reviews, AY said once she was trialing it and never mentioned how it worked for her since.

I'm very skeptical of the fact that she now says to apply Revitalash on lashes one millimeter AWAY from skin, whether when she just started on Q with product it was one millimeter AWAY from LASHES and it makes more sense because it's to dilute the blood vessels in eyelid, not to condition the lashes.

I noticed yesterday she specifically said to keep it away from the skin, whoever it was that was on withher even reiterated it. I thought it was odd at the time.

From what I can see how it works as a Revialash user is that it dilates little veins/capillaries in the eye lid hence increasing blood flow to the lashes. That's why people who start using it for the first time say eyelids turn pink/purple, that's the colour of capillaries full of blood and they become much more visible through skin.
My lids are more pink/purple when I use Revitalash and less when I take break.

I thought that was just my skin doing what it tends to do elsewhere! ;-)

Revitalash has done wonders for my lashes but I agree regarding the poor reviews the hair stuff gets & as for the price!!

As always other contenders are now in this market for the lash stuff offering what people on here say are the same results but considerably cheaper. I think the lash growing crown is fast slipping from Revitalash's corporate head anyway. Prices were over inflated & therefore open to competitors imo.

Latest posts

Back