Nassif MD TSV 22/8/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like this range so far. I have the pads and cut them in half which makes them last even longer. I think my skin looks better and I'm keen to try the serum. Great price so very keen to try this addition.
Me too Snowstorm. I must admit that I was very sceptical of the products, what with him being a "celebrity" doctor and all. I never buy anything from celebrities on principle but having tried the detox pads and loving how my skin is I'm eating my words! Here's hoping that the other products are as effective.Also

Ordered at 9pm on Wednesday and mine was delivered this morning so I’ll try the serum this evening. The retexturising pads should only be used twice a week in lieu of the detox pads so I’ll use those on a Monday and Thursday.

Oh darn it!

I would I really to have ordered this!
The price is lower than I’d have expected.

I even used to watch Dr Nassif years back on the Real Housewives (had a very guilty TV habit for a while!), although that would be a reason to avoid his products to be fair!

Very annoyed with myself for missing it, but just not with-it or well enough to know what day it is.

Think it would’ve been ideal because pads are about what I could manage atm. And I really need to try a serum!

Look forward to hearing how you all get on with it - hopefully well, though can’t remotely afford at full price!

Totally Loopy Lou, he went on to make Botched with Terry, one of the other husbands. It was fixing bad plastic surgery. Then they did Botched By Nature to help people who had been born with facial deformities.
Oh yes!!

I’ve seen a few of those and had forgotten all about it!

That was fascinating and at times shocking!

They were very ethical and empathetic - and had to be have some tough conversations with some who people who were in a pickle bc of over doing plastic surgery or similar.

I think Dr Nassif came over better than Terry on the the ones I saw, bc he had a massive ego!

Oh darn it!

I would I really to have ordered this!
The price is lower than I’d have expected.

I even used to watch Dr Nassif years back on the Real Housewives (had a very guilty TV habit for a while!), although that would be a reason to avoid his products to be fair!

Very annoyed with myself for missing it, but just not with-it or well enough to know what day it is.

Think it would’ve been ideal because pads are about what I could manage atm. And I really need to try a serum!

Look forward to hearing how you all get on with it - hopefully well, though can’t remotely afford at full price!
Ah, sorry you missed out on this TLL. Mine also arrived yesterday. I'm already using the detox pads a few times a week and have just opened new serum ( the Ordinary) so it will be put in my stash. I'll get back as soon as though. Keep a lookout - you never know when offers will pop up. I'm so impressed with this range.

Ordered at 9pm on Wednesday and mine was delivered this morning so I’ll try the serum this evening. The retexturising pads should only be used twice a week in lieu of the detox pads so I’ll use those on a Monday and Thursday.
I’m going to be doing the same ,mine is arriving today, wish I had ordered the repeat.

I used the serum last night, after the detox pads. It felt a bit sticky but this morning I put on less and there was no problem. Obviously it’s too early to say whether it works but it seems to suit my skin. I applied the moisturiser I use after both uses of the serum.

Evri delivered mine, but my team are excellent. The only time a parcel was delayed was when there was no one to deliver it because of holidays or illness. It arrived the following day

Hope you both get yours soon. 🤞

Evri delivered mine, but my team are excellent. The only time a parcel was delayed was when there was no one to deliver it because of holidays or illness. It arrived the following day

Thank you Toril. This is the first time I’ve ever had anything delayed. I couldn’t praise the guys high enough who deliver in my area. Fingers crossed for tomorrow 🤞

Yes, same for me. Scott, my driver is excellent, last time my delivery was delayed was because he took ill whilst out delivering.

More and more eBay sellers are now using Evri it seems. I have something coming from eBay and it is Evri. I got something delivered by Amazon I bought on eBay delivered on Saturday. Had to buy a new DVD player as new TVs do not have a scarf socket only HDMI, so was confused to get handed two things. One turned out to be a eBay thing.

This is the first time in all the years I’ve been ordering from Q that I’m really annoyed that I didn’t use Auto delivery, love the peptide serum and the new pads.😫

Latest posts

Back