Nassif MD Dermaceuticals TSV 26/8/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this Nassif MD collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £136, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £55.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £80.02

Complexion Perfection Detox Pads (60 pads) - £40 to balance to £136 (£45 direct) cost £17.63
Revitalizing Antioxidant Day Serum (60ml) - £48 at Q (£60 direct) cost £21.15
Restorative Antioxidant Night Serum (60ml) - £48 at Q (£60 direct) cost £21.15

Total £136 (£165 direct) cost £59.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Has anyone used this brand? There aren't many reviews online for this brand, which makes me wary.... Even though the products sound good.
I used the neck cream. Unremarkable & not worth the price. The ing's on the detox pads look good, but I have th eelemis ones to use up. Th eserums look unremarkable too, imo.

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this Nassif MD collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £136, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £55.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £80.02

Complexion Perfection Detox Pads (60 pads) - £40 to balance to £136 (£45 direct) cost £17.63
Revitalizing Antioxidant Day Serum (60ml) - £48 at Q (£60 direct) cost £21.15
Restorative Antioxidant Night Serum (60ml) - £48 at Q (£60 direct) cost £21.15

Total £136 (£165 direct) cost £59.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.
Prices look good though.....The serums contain 'mineral salts'.........(hmph! & ha)

I think this will fly out, so those who want it, watch out!

Thanks SCW for the heads up.
I have gone for the single order as it's on easy pay. If they don't work, or more likely I have a reaction they will be heading straight back. Postage is high though. When it's zero or low postage, I only have the return cost to cover.

Latest posts

Back