Nassif MD Dermaceuticals TSV 26/8/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Might have a look but I'm guessing they'll be priced in the Perricone range so will be out of my reach.

CC

Might have a look but I'm guessing they'll be priced in the Perricone range so will be out of my reach.

CC
No I don't think they are as expensive or they'd be out of reach for me too. Maybe they'll do a good tsv.

Just read the reviews and they look great. Always on the look out for a new serum for night. Love that their leaping bunny

Great I've got the detox pads and elixir can't praise them highly enough.
I am thinking of trying. Annoyed with myself as just bought a Murad serum (25% off) - my third bottle and love the stuff

This is his own US site and if you click on a product there is a drop down for ingredients.

Attachments

• Nassif MD TSV 1.jpg
    Nassif MD TSV 1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Nassif MD TSV 2.jpg
    Nassif MD TSV 2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 128
  • Nassif MD TSV 3.jpg
    Nassif MD TSV 3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 105
  • Nassif MD TSV 4.jpg
    Nassif MD TSV 4.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 120
Has anyone used this brand? There aren't many reviews online for this brand, which makes me wary.... Even though the products sound good.

Has anyone used this brand? There aren't many reviews online for this brand, which makes me wary.... Even though the products sound good.

I've used the detox pads which were in a tilli box...I was so impressed I ordered more detox pads and the serum - which is amazing - definitely sorted out my enlarged pores...I highly recommend this brand.

NassifMD Revitalize & Restore Antioxidant Glow Collection
QVC Price £98.00
Todays Special Value Price £55.98
P&P £3.95
2 Easy Pays of £27.99

Single

Auto-Delivery

Currently only available at QVC, the Revitalise and Restore Antioxidant Glow Collection from Nassif MD features the hero Complexion Perfection Detox Pads to exfoliate and refine, plus two lightweight, potent serums for day and night to hydrate and brighten the look of your complexion. Each designed to leave your skin looking smooth and radiant, these hard-working formulas will slot seamlessly into your existing routine, taking your skincare to the next level.

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this Nassif MD collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £136, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £55.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £80.02

From the experts - with years as a facial plastic and reconstruction surgeon, Dr Nassif used his expertise to create this range of targeted anti-ageing skincare filled with high-performing active ingredients.

A vitamin hit - both the Day and Night Serums feature Dr Nassif's signature 4X Antioxidant Complex which fuses together a potent blend of vitamins A, C, E and F.

No fuss, glowing results - each product elevates your usual routine with minimal effort. After your normal cleanse, sweep the Detox Pads across your skin to exfoliate and refine. In the morning, layer the Daily Serum on before your usual moisturiser or serums, and before bed, add the Night Serum in the same way.

Keep up your new skincare regime - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this same collection again in 60 days at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Complexion Perfection Detox Pads (60 pads) - alcohol-free, these exfoliating pads help to gently slough away dead skin cells and encourage a radiant glow, while deeply cleansing and refining the look of enlarged pores. Infused with glycolic and salicylic acids. Suitable for most skin types
  • 1 x Revitalizing Antioxidant Day Serum (60ml) - works to hydrate, soothe and revitalise the skin, visibly brightening and improving the look of fine lines. Enriched with 4X Antioxidant Complex, ecotoin and mineral salts
  • 1 x Restorative Antioxidant Night Serum (60ml) - formulated to help hydrate, smooth and restore the look of tired skin overnight, working to soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly brightening and evening out your complexion. Enriched with 4X Antioxidant Complex, Persian silk tree bark, melatonin and aesthigel

How to use:
Complexion Perfection Detox Pads:

• Morning and evening, gently wipe a pad over skin, avoiding the upper and lower eyelids
  • A tingling sensation may occur, this is normal
  • Do not rinse off
  • For dry skin: use twice a week and build up to daily use
  • For normal skin: use three times a week and build up to daily use
  • For oily skin: use daily
Revitalizing Antioxidant Day Serum:

• Use every day after cleansing and exfoliating or after using Detox Pads
  • Apply 2 - 3 drops to a clean face, neck and decollete
  • Follow with your usual moisturiser
Restorative Antioxidant Night Serum:

• In evening, apply 2 - 3 drops to a clean face, neck and decollete
  • Allow the serum to absorb into skin

NassifMD Revitalize & Restore Antioxidant Glow Collection
QVC Price £98.00
Todays Special Value Price £55.98
P&P £3.95
2 Easy Pays of £27.99

Single

Auto-Delivery

Currently only available at QVC, the Revitalise and Restore Antioxidant Glow Collection from Nassif MD features the hero Complexion Perfection Detox Pads to exfoliate and refine, plus two lightweight, potent serums for day and night to hydrate and brighten the look of your complexion. Each designed to leave your skin looking smooth and radiant, these hard-working formulas will slot seamlessly into your existing routine, taking your skincare to the next level.

*A great saving : If you were to buy the items in this Nassif MD collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £136, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £55.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £80.02

From the experts - with years as a facial plastic and reconstruction surgeon, Dr Nassif used his expertise to create this range of targeted anti-ageing skincare filled with high-performing active ingredients.

A vitamin hit - both the Day and Night Serums feature Dr Nassif's signature 4X Antioxidant Complex which fuses together a potent blend of vitamins A, C, E and F.

No fuss, glowing results - each product elevates your usual routine with minimal effort. After your normal cleanse, sweep the Detox Pads across your skin to exfoliate and refine. In the morning, layer the Daily Serum on before your usual moisturiser or serums, and before bed, add the Night Serum in the same way.

Keep up your new skincare regime - choose our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this same collection again in 60 days at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x Complexion Perfection Detox Pads (60 pads) - alcohol-free, these exfoliating pads help to gently slough away dead skin cells and encourage a radiant glow, while deeply cleansing and refining the look of enlarged pores. Infused with glycolic and salicylic acids. Suitable for most skin types
  • 1 x Revitalizing Antioxidant Day Serum (60ml) - works to hydrate, soothe and revitalise the skin, visibly brightening and improving the look of fine lines. Enriched with 4X Antioxidant Complex, ecotoin and mineral salts
  • 1 x Restorative Antioxidant Night Serum (60ml) - formulated to help hydrate, smooth and restore the look of tired skin overnight, working to soften the look of fine lines and wrinkles while visibly brightening and evening out your complexion. Enriched with 4X Antioxidant Complex, Persian silk tree bark, melatonin and aesthigel

How to use:
Complexion Perfection Detox Pads:

• Morning and evening, gently wipe a pad over skin, avoiding the upper and lower eyelids
  • A tingling sensation may occur, this is normal
  • Do not rinse off
  • For dry skin: use twice a week and build up to daily use
  • For normal skin: use three times a week and build up to daily use
  • For oily skin: use daily
Revitalizing Antioxidant Day Serum:

• Use every day after cleansing and exfoliating or after using Detox Pads
  • Apply 2 - 3 drops to a clean face, neck and decollete
  • Follow with your usual moisturiser
Restorative Antioxidant Night Serum:

• In evening, apply 2 - 3 drops to a clean face, neck and decollete
  • Allow the serum to absorb into skin