Name one product !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Can't limit it to 1 item or brand - L'occitane Hand Cream, Yankee, Elemis, Easiyo, Gale Hayman Lip Lift, Kipling, Birkenstock, Lock & Lock, Cooks Essentials, ABC, Epiphany Diamonique.

Often it's the demonstrations that help to sell the items but if I can get them cheaper elsewhere, I do.

there are so many things, especially beauty brands, but one item I use every day, and would be lost without is my buck wheat pillow. I do not think QVC still sell them, but I even take it away with me. Simply love it

Grampa's Weeder. Pulling weeds from my lawn is as easy as shelling peas with this gadget. I'm trying to get one for my sister for Christmas, but I'm on wait list.

If I could sneek in a second - my Samsung NC10. I had no idea that netbooks existed until I saw the TSV, and now it has become the most used gadget in the house.

Linda:wave2:

One? One?!

A'kin Rose & Geranium Cleanser

Mally Shimmer Shape & Glow (and the rest!)

Hairfix 123

Philip Kingsley Elasticizer & Maximiser

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush

Sue Devitt Eye Intensifiers

Laura Geller Venus lipstick

Modern Soul stripey jacket / cardigan which I can't believe I paid full price for cos they keep reducing it! 141488

and my legendary brown velvety YBF trousers! :D

Last edited:
Love A'Kin you are so so naughty !, since when does a list the size of "a childs Christmas list" mean "ONE" item you thank QVC for ??? LOL !!!, trust you no wonder you are the founding member of FARTS .
P.S love you really :flower: XX

Australian Bodycare Body Wash and Stainz R Out (for laundry, which I have to buy from JML these days)

My Oreck cleaner. Wouldn't have purchased it from a store because I would have been worried about paying so much and then not liking it. Getting it through QVC knowing I could return it if it was pants was brilliant. It's so light and I don't end up chasing dust bunnies all over the floor like my old one :rock:

Love A'Kin you are so so naughty !, since when does a list the size of "a childs Christmas list" mean "ONE" item you thank QVC for ??? LOL !!!, trust you no wonder you are the founding member of FARTS .
P.S love you really :flower: XX

I know - it was almost a Top Ten wasn't it?! :blush:

Liz Earle(introduced all my family & friends, mostly get direct from LE now), Lock&Lock(a total addict, I have enough to last me a life time but still cannot resist TSVs, often I give Xmas pressies inside L&L, easer to wrap!) Ojon, Arnica Gel, Nothern Night(haven't bought any for ages), L'Ocitane, Simply Green(get them direct from the UK dealer now), Carole Hofman (not getting today's TSV). Not a lot really;)

there are so many things, especially beauty brands, but one item I use every day, and would be lost without is my buck wheat pillow. I do not think QVC still sell them, but I even take it away with me. Simply love it

The buckwheat pillow is the best! I cannot sleep without it. One xmas I was on my way to visit family when 5 miles down the road I realised I forgot my pillow (goes everywhere If I'm away) and had to go back and fetch it! :happy:

Of the beauty brands it has to be Aveda although I buy it from elsewhere now, would be great if QVC sold it again. :nod:

Total Trainer, L'Occitane, Philosophy, Smashbox, scrubby ball things to cut down on washing detergent and much much more!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back