Nails Inc TSV on 14/04/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just wondering, but is this not also what they do when they start getting rid of a brand? Limiting the amount of hours they get?

Getting rid of the brand?!! I hope not. I can't buy Nails Inc anywhere near here. I am also a computer nerd so I would struggle with beauty websites. QVC is the easiest option for me to buy my beloved Nails Inc.

Some lovely colours in the TSV but the P&P puts me right off.:doh:

I'm using Prostrong at the moment as growing my nails & I must admit my nails have never been in better condition. They are usually so soft & weak but they are now rock hard.

However there is a problem. Using the fluoride every day I cannot keep nail polish looking decent beyond 2 days. Even Prostrong polish. It peels & chips all over the place.

Does anyone else have this problem ?

How did you get the TSV details early Sazza? It is great as it may mean I do not have to sit up til midnight tonight!

I'm interested to hear that you are having good results using pro strong Lilian. I am desperate to strengthen my nails, they are very brittle and peeling, not helped by the fact that I have to use alcohol gel hand rub regularly at work. I have been using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, after getting no result with Nail Envy. Which kit did you go for, as I am very tempted.

Have been looking forward to this all week, ever since I read about it on here.. but spent far more than than the TSV on Essie nail polish recently, even though it was discounted on Brand Alley! Haven't ordered anything from QVC for absolutely ages, i've been very good! Just placed my order on the website and it states the P&P is cheaper than the price shown on the screen on air! It isn't the first time i've noticed this on TSV's! Just thought i'd let people know because a few people were saying they were put off by the P&P. I did think the price they stated on tv was a bit much, but the overall price was good value for the set. The price for the P&P I paid was £3.95, and on tv on every airing they are saying it is £4.45! Only 50p difference but every penny counts! £26.79 in total. Each nail polish works out around £3.30 (thats excluding the p&p). Quite a saving considering they are £11 each normally!

I was completely surprised when I saw the price was £22.85 for the seven because the other night I was trying to think how much it might be and I thought about £35 as they have some sets online with 4 or 5 polishes for £25-27. I've only tried a few Nails Inc polishes before and I liked them, and they seemed to last long on my nails... but that was a while ago, so I hope I won't be disappointed with this set!

I like OPI as well, but I once bought an OPI TSV and kept it because I liked the colours but it wasn't that great. The formulation didn't seem to be very good, compared to other OPI polishes I have which were not purchased on QVC, but maybe it was just the shades in that set!

I love Nails Inc polishes and although the TSV was excellent value the colours just didn't appeal to me. I find that nails Inc polishes last for up to a week on me, the secret I think is applying a good top coat. By the way Jill Franks looked terrible on the launch show. Very washed out looking.

I'm interested to hear that you are having good results using pro strong Lilian. I am desperate to strengthen my nails, they are very brittle and peeling, not helped by the fact that I have to use alcohol gel hand rub regularly at work. I have been using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, after getting no result with Nail Envy. Which kit did you go for, as I am very tempted.

I use this one.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.227994.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

As I said I am very pleased with the results but my only gripe is no nail polish stays on. I put some on last night & its peeling already. It actually peels so the whole colour comes off the nail in one go.

Just placed my order on the website and it states the P&P is cheaper than the price shown on the screen on air! It isn't the first time i've noticed this on TSV's! Just thought i'd let people know because a few people were saying they were put off by the P&P. I did think the price they stated on tv was a bit much, but the overall price was good value for the set. The price for the P&P I paid was £3.95, and on tv on every airing they are saying it is £4.45! Only 50p difference but every penny counts! £26.79 in total. Each nail polish works out around £3.30 (thats excluding the p&p). Quite a saving considering they are £11 each normally!

I've just looked to order online & they're quoting £4.45 P&P,same as on air, even went through to the submit order page to see if it would change.
Still thinking about this one. It's good value but the P&P puts me off & I already have two of the colours.

I ended up buying. It is a bargain, especially being full sizes (sorry, but I detest the mini ones) and I would wear all of those colours. JF had put me off making the purchase last night but I caved in today while watching CHuntley (with the sound down). Also bought the Trust lippy - mainly because I love the organisation.

Not going for this. I find Nails Inc chip SO badly on me. I like the top and base coats, but the colour seems no better than cheap nail polishes.

For "on trend" colours, like the teal orange and greige, I've had excellent results (wear wise) from Models Own (£5 from Boots, but often on 3 for 2) and Barry M.

Plus, I've still not really forgiven Nails Inc for the bad experience and subsequent HORRENDOUS customer service I received after a visit to one of their nail bars a year or two ago (and am still out of pocket!).

sorry to hear that Birdie, can understand you boycotting. I refuse to buy LD anymore after his childish strop on this forum last year.

I went for the Vibrant Crackle set for my nieces birthday. She was wearing the black one the other day & said that you could get that effect in other colours.

I've just looked to order online & they're quoting £4.45 P&P,same as on air, even went through to the submit order page to see if it would change.
Still thinking about this one. It's good value but the P&P puts me off & I already have two of the colours.

Yeh they've changed it now! I definitely paid 3.95 P&P though! Maybe they saw my message ? :wonder:

Latest posts

Back