Nails Inc TSV arrived !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got my Nails Inc TSV today. I had put it on cheque hold as I was going to be away, when I got back I changed the payment.

First impressions, Brompton Place looks a very chalky, sweety pink.

What is Belgave Place like on? It looks very deep violet in the bottle, deeper colour that I thought it would be.

Really like the look of Chesham Street and quite a few others :)

Hello Sazza

Belgrave Place was the first colour I tried and it looks a like more of a deep Royal blue/violet , when it's on - very unusual though...I got quite a few comments at work (a colleague said he'd like a tie in the same colour!) I took it as a compliment, though not sure if it was! It certainly stands out! I don't think I've ever seen a colour quite like it.:)

I like the Belgrave Place on, it's very unusual.. Only problem was, when I took it of, it had stained my nails despite me having put on base coat!! I now have bright red on to disguise my greyish nails lol

That's a shame Tootsie....what basecoat did you use? has it happened before? I find OPI ones or Creative Nails "stickey" base coat to be very good. It must put you off trying that colour again.The hot weather too, isn't good for nail lacquers at the moment, I'm finding.:rolleyes:

I like the Belgrave Place on, it's very unusual.. Only problem was, when I took it of, it had stained my nails despite me having put on base coat!! I now have bright red on to disguise my greyish nails lol

:eek2: That is not good!!

That's a shame Tootsie....what basecoat did you use? has it happened before? I find OPI ones or Creative Nails "stickey" base coat to be very good. It must put you off trying that colour again.The hot weather too, isn't good for nail lacquers at the moment, I'm finding.:rolleyes:

I used the base coat that came with the Caviar top coat. I'm going to remove the red tonight, no idea what colour my nails will be then :)

I put Eaton Mews on my toes last yesterday and I love it!! It is a fab colour!!! :D

Latest posts

Back