Nails Inc TSV arrived !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was impressed with how quickly it dried. I'm very impatient and frequently smudge my polish before it dries properly. The one I applied yesterday (Montrose Place) hasn't chipped, despite being at home and cleaning and tidying.

I'm actually quite impressed that 24 hours later mine haven't chipped, I usually have to take it off by now due to major damage...

Nothing at the Hut household either :mad: No doubt when hubbys home tomorrow my leccie tart burner, Nails Inc TSV AND back magic will all be delivered along with a very large cosmetic order from Debenhams online :eek::eek::eek:

How will I explain THAT with the current credit crunch??:confused:

How will I explain THAT with the current credit crunch??:confused:

cant you tell him you are trying to end the Uk debt problems? :D

my hubbys motto is 'speculate to accumulate' but then he goes nuts when I buy even more stuff I dont really need ......(how does that work??) ;)

Mine arrived today,haven't tried any of the colours yet as my dd gave me a manicure & pedicure before she went off to Thailand on hols :)
Liking the look of the royal blue one though Angie is right,it's more of a petrol blue.

Mine arrived today, but they are Christmas Presents as I bought 2 sets, wish I had bought a set for my self now, will have to keep an eye out for another set.

Hello! (this is only the second post I've ever done!):)

Mine still hasn't arrived....it's Wednesday, I'm at work and I really hope it's waiting for me when I get home, as can't wait to see them. QVC have been quicker lately with their deliveries and I got quite excited (I'm easily pleased these days!) at the thought of them being here even quicker, but sadly it wasn't to be.

I'm normally an OPI girl, but have had Nails Inc before and they look like good colours. Wish it was 5 O'clock! ;)

Mines arrived !!!!!!!
:D
got one on each finger ... need to decide what one to wear tomorrow!!

I'm very envious that you all have yours! They sound lovely. Mine still hasn't arrived:confused:
Thank heavens that teenage son is home tomorrow, as school hols started and postie may deliver to him whilst I'm at work (and I won't need to pick up from Post Office Sorting office, the following as I normally do!)

Latest posts

Back