Nails Inc TSV 7/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watch out on ebay. My glitters will probably go on there as don't think they are for me. I may decide to play with them but can't see me really wearing them so keeping them would be wasteful when someone else may like them. I bet I won't be the only one either.

Watch out on ebay. My glitters will probably go on there as don't think they are for me. I may decide to play with them but can't see me really wearing them so keeping them would be wasteful when someone else may like them. I bet I won't be the only one either.

You won't be! Both of mine are going on there, and possibly the pale 'nothing' colour. Oh and very possibly the pink, as I have a very similar NI shade already. That just leaves the reds then! Still happy to pay £28 for the reds and the top coat.

Is the Drop active for selling stuff?

You won't be! Both of mine are going on there, and possibly the pale 'nothing' colour. Oh and very possibly the pink, as I have a very similar NI shade already. That just leaves the reds then! Still happy to pay £28 for the reds and the top coat.

Is the Drop active for selling stuff?

Yes we still have Buy Sell and Swap section in The Drop

i needed a top coat bought one on amazon seche vite £5.84 free delivery but i needed some stylus for my phone to make up the £10 min charge

Got mine - very nice! Super happy with it. The star one is like New Year's Eve in a bottle. :)

And talking about bottles, I love the new bottle design. The weight and shape make them feel very classy indeed! It's like a whole new brand compared to the "standard" round bottles before.

Got mine - very nice! Super happy with it. The star one is like New Year's Eve in a bottle. :)

And talking about bottles, I love the new bottle design. The weight and shape make them feel very classy indeed! It's like a whole new brand compared to the "standard" round bottles before.

Mine just arrived 10 minutes ago and I am now wearing the pink gel one with the pink glittery one on my ring fingers only as the shade exactly matches my new pale pink pave Pandora charm that I am wearing too lol.... I did intend to ditch the glitters as I gave all my other ones away. In fact, I had a 'cull' of polishes and decided to only buy the gel/nail kale ones from now on and low and behold.... Nails Inc TSV popped up - YAY!!

Just applied the Victoria - which was the main selling point for me - I love it! Think this is going to be my winter colour. Hope it's not a special colour for Q. How cute is the bag?! Smaller than I thought but very handy.

Just applied the Victoria - which was the main selling point for me - I love it! Think this is going to be my winter colour. Hope it's not a special colour for Q. How cute is the bag?! Smaller than I thought but very handy.

Victoria definitely exist as a standard Nails Inc colour. Whether the Gel Effect was made especially for QVC or not I don't know. Have you tried checking the item description on QVCs website? Hope that helps! :)

I ordered the individual delivery of this back in October. Today I received the autodelivery. I am really angry about this as I could easily have just assumed I had done autodelivery as I often do. Has this ever happened to any of you on anything? What is my best method of complaint and what is the best outcome I can expect?

I ordered the individual delivery of this back in October. Today I received the autodelivery. I am really angry about this as I could easily have just assumed I had done autodelivery as I often do. Has this ever happened to any of you on anything? What is my best method of complaint and what is the best outcome I can expect?

Ring them and explain. They'll send a pre-paid envelope for you to return it and will refund you in full. Check your order first though, in case you ordered AD in error. I'll look up my number (AD) so you can confirm. Not sure if I'll keep mine. Just wanted to see the colours in real life before I decided. Very boring in my opinion.

Speaking of Nails Inc TSVs, one of their TSVs from earlier last year is currently in the sale on the Nails Inc website for £10. It was called the 7 Piece Fashion Insiders collection (old style bottles) and was £24.96 plus £3.95 P&P. It's called the Seven Days collection on nailsinc.com and I think P&P is £3.95 (free if you spend over £40) so still less than half what you would have paid last January at QVC.

image.jpg

South Street, Liverpool Street, Hornton Street, Victoria, Brunswick Gardens, Sloane Street, Sheraton Street.

When I order AD it shows on my Q account under a single drop item number.I spoke to CS on a couple of occasions and they said not to worry it would be AD and it was, but my point is that on my Q account it shows under a single drop item number.

Speaking of Nails Inc TSVs, one of their TSVs from earlier last year is currently in the sale on the Nails Inc website for £10. It was called the 7 Piece Fashion Insiders collection (old style bottles) and was £24.96 plus £3.95 P&P. It's called the Seven Days collection on nailsinc.com and I think P&P is £3.95 (free if you spend over £40) so still less than half what you would have paid last January at QVC.

View attachment 10714

South Street, Liverpool Street, Hornton Street, Victoria, Brunswick Gardens, Sloane Street, Sheraton Street.

Apologies, it's called the Seven Nights collection on nailsinc.com.

When I order AD it shows on my Q account under a single drop item number.I spoke to CS on a couple of occasions and they said not to worry it would be AD and it was, but my point is that on my Q account it shows under a single drop item number.

Yes, it's really annoying that.
There doesn't seem to be any way of quickly checking if you have auto delivery due apart from waiting for the email, which can seem to come out of the blue if you've forgotten about it.
I make a point now of making a note on my computer about any auto deliveries, date due, price & a copy of what will be in it from the Q site. It's easy to forget when there are months between drops.
Mine turned up today before the despatch email. I'm happy with the colours.

I've just remembered, it's on the initial email, if it's AD, then it says so.

Edit: I've just dug out one of my old orders and here it goes:

"Dear Ms. M,
Thank you for placing your Auto Delivery order with QVC. You'll receive a follow-up email from us when we send your first parcel and then an email every time we despatch another parcel from your Auto Delivery plan.
If you look below, the Order Total is for the cost of your first delivery"

Latest posts

Back