Nails Inc TSV 7/10/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was just about to ask what Kale was. Thanks! It sounds fab. Is it a product in its own right, or is it just combined with a colour as in the TSV? Only really fancying the top coat and the two reds, but if the price is right I will ebay the rest.

There is a Nailkale base coat but some colours are being made with Nailkale in them too.

I now know there will be one Auto Delivery and it will be in February.

Anyone who buys it and doesn't want the bag give me a shout - my little girl loves those teensy bags!

You are the more than welcome to have the bag of mine if I get it as I don't want to carry anything extra back to Switzerland. I need to leave all the room I can for sausages!:mysmilie_17:

Oh dear, I am tempted especially as I too take a break from Red Carpet Manicure from time to time and use nail envy. The top coat sounds great too.

When did nails inc change their logo? It looks weird lol. Also when did they have a new brand ambassador? I haven't been watching the shows! Last time I saw it was that Blonde woman with glasses! I don't have any of the gel formula but my sister does and when I was at her place in August, I painted my toes in a bright coral colour. Gorgeous! It's still on my toes today! Lol! I really should remove it! Except I've run out of remover & lidl seems to no longer stock the remover with the funky press down application I wanted to try.

When did nails inc change their logo? It looks weird lol. Also when did they have a new brand ambassador? I haven't been watching the shows! Last time I saw it was that Blonde woman with glasses!

Heather left to work for Philip Kingsley some time ago - perhaps as long ago as six months. The new guest, has been working as the guest in the US since Nails Inc went to QVC US.
The logo is a newer thing - to mark 15 years, I understand.

TSV is live now. Just ordered:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-7-Piece-Trend-Edit.product.207536.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-207536

Item no:207536

Nails Inc 7 Piece Trend Edit

QVC Price: £35.00
Today's Special Value Price :
£28.60
P&P: £4.95
Select delivery: Auto Delivery What are these delivery options?
Individual delivery
Auto Delivery

This stunning seven-piece collection includes on-trend shades designed especially for QVC, brand new gel formulations and innovative special effects, complete with a stylish, canvas gift bag. Your nails will look fabulous for the party season with this rich and versatile catwalk-inspired collection from Nails Inc.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Colours specially made for QVC - from cherry red to latte nude and shimmering special effects, this collection also includes new gel effect formulations to give nails a super glossy, flawless finish.

A superfood for your nails - give nails a boost with the gorgeous red Victoria & Albert shade which contains kale, plus extracts of aloe vera, lemon, ginseng, pomegranate and grape and vitamins A, C, E, F and H.

Brand new bottles - the Victoria & Albert Nailkale and Kensington Caviar shades come in the new brand bottle designed by Fabien Baron, the creator of Viktor & Rolf’s iconic Flowerbomb fragrance packaging, among others.

Contains:
1 x Victoria Gel Effect (8ml) - new and made especially for QVC in a deep cherry red
1 x Colville Mews Gel Effect (8ml) - new and made especially for QVC in a latte nude
1 x Uptown Gel Effect (8ml) - in a dusky winter pink
1 x Leicester Court (10ml) - new and made especially for QVC in a silver and gold shooting stars formula
1 x Devonshire Close (10ml) - new and made especially for QVC in a silver shimmer with rose gold
1 x Victoria & Albert Nailkale (14ml) - new and made especially for QVC in a classic red
1 x Kensington Caviar Top Coat (14ml) - a 45-second glossy top coat
1 x mini black Nails Inc logo canvas gift bag

Want even more fabulous colours?
Sign up for our Auto Delivery plan, where you'll receive even more stunning nail shades in 120 days at Today's Special Value price. Click on the Auto Delivery tab above to purchase this option.

Contains:
1 x Baker Street Gel Effect (8ml) - new and limited distribution in a cobalt blue gel effect
1 x Covent Garden Place Gel Effect (8ml) - a bestseller in a hot coral pink
1 x New Oxford Street Gel Effect (8ml) - a bestseller in an on-trend mauve shade
1 x Cornwall Road Cream Polish (10ml) - a new and exclusive launch of this spring/summer 2015 trend shade
1 x Princes Place (10ml) - new and made especially for QVC in a muted lilac nude
1 x St Johns Wood Gardens Nailkale(14ml) - new and exclusive which will launch in stores in March 2015
1 x Kensington Caviar (14ml) - the new bottle of the 45 second top coat
1 x mini Nails Inc logo canvas gift bag

Behind the brand
Nails Inc is one of the UK's leading fashion-forward nailcare brands with a highly sought-after product range. Innovative, affordable and luxurious, they're famous for fabulous, catwalk-inspired, professional products.

Delivered to UK only

Last edited:
Watching the Nails inc TSV launch and...Ali, Ali, Ali, my dear! I really do love you. You're my favourite. But you don't help much and actually make it VERY difficult to defend you to others when you appear on a show in a sack of gold lamé like an Abba throwback. The straw yellow hair really isn't helping either. Please see a stylist. A real one. Not Miceal.

Number one everyone: Remember the problems with the auto deliveries. Not just the last one where two shades not as advertised and then more problems when they sent old shades with new names(the famous made especially for QVC), but the one from before that major problems. Cannot remember if no one got it or just a few did and the rest cancelled. Something like that.

Number Two: Ali sweetie, that bright lipstick makes your teeth look discoloured. I make a point of when trying lipstick of smiling and seeing how my teeth look. I don't want to be nasty so not commenting on the lame sack

I am disappointed with this. I don't want the same colours I already have even though it's in the new 'gel effect'. I want new shades, something different. I feel it's a bit of a rip off to be honest. I am not bothering with this. I think it's a real shame that OPI have only done the one TSV this year. I have only started using their products but found they have far more staying power than both Nailsinc and Leighton Denny.

I think it's a real shame that OPI have only done the one TSV this year. I have only started using their products but found they have far more staying power than both Nailsinc and Leighton Denny.

I totally agree, they do. Just even when actually painting your nails with OPI you can tell by the brush quality and how the polish goes on that they far outclass the other brands. Not to mention staying power.

But I still can never resist the fun Nails Inc colours even though I know I much prefer OPI....LOL!

I'm not buying as am broke after hols and to be honest I have a LOT of nail varnish Inc NI. I have noticed though that the new bottles seem to contain only 8ml compared to the previous 10ml . OPI have 15 ml -not sure about LD (these are the brands I use). I do think that smaller bottles tend to get gloopy more easily but perhaps that's me and I haven't tried the new nail kale.

I'm not buying as am broke after hols and to be honest I have a LOT of nail varnish Inc NI. I have noticed though that the new bottles seem to contain only 8ml compared to the previous 10ml . OPI have 15 ml -not sure about LD (these are the brands I use). I do think that smaller bottles tend to get gloopy more easily but perhaps that's me and I haven't tried the new nail kale.

The gel effects are 8ml but the new shape NI bottle are 14ml so extra 4ml to the old bottles so while price has gone up they are better value.

i would love to try a gel formulation as my nails are dreadful and dont hold polish well. but i have a washbag full of nail polish. qvc are not tempting me to part with cash anymore

AY said the gold lame sack is a Biba dress from QVC !

Blimey, really? That's a bit shocking. I know it's not the original Biba company or designer now, but I still thought they had a bit of class and style. Poor Ali. I think she's fabulous but she misses the beat so often on clothes.

Latest posts

Back